Chapter 115

Chapter 115 Part Two 7

    During the process of ordering and waiting for the food in the restaurant, the four of them gradually figured out that they are all friends, so what's so embarrassing about it!

    "So has your wedding photoshoot changed to afternoon?" Duan Yajie asked while helping Yuan Leshan cut the steak into small pieces.

    Jing Qingxia nodded, took out her mobile phone and re-confirmed with the photography team the time for taking pictures in the afternoon.

    "Fortunately, I was smart at the time and chose this package that included the entire photography team."

    Zhong Mingxue glanced at Jing Qingxia, did not speak, and took a sip of soup to moisten her throat. Xin said that if it wasn't for the time-inclusive package, I wouldn't have dared to be so indulgent yesterday.

    Yuan Leshan couldn't help chuckling, and secretly glanced at Jing Qingxia and Zhong Mingxue.

    Although the pheromone is very faint with the barrier sticker, the subtle connection is much more obvious than the previous temporary marking.

    If you want to describe it, it's a bit like, in the past, you only knew that Yuelao held the red thread for them.

    Now Yuelao has replaced the red silk thread with a red steel thread.

    The CP fan only regained his strength now, happily staring at Fangtang CP in front of him, giggling silly.

    Jing Qingxia also looked at Yuan Leshan.

    She has never been sensitive to pheromones, but she is very sure that although the pheromones of the two alpha couples in front of them have repulsion between alphas, they are also accompanied by partners.

    This state looks a little strange.

    It's like the state of these two people themselves.

    Noisy, but with the determination to accompany each other.

    Jing Qingxia seemed to understand Yuan Leshan's joy in eating CP, and exchanged glances with the latter, revealing a smile of the same CP fan.

    Duan Yajie saw that the eyes of the two overlapped, she became vigilant: "Sister Xia, don't keep looking at Xiao Le, she is my girlfriend now!"

    Jing Qingxia was stunned.

    "What are you talking about? Is it okay for me and the boss to look at each other? Then I'm still holding hands with Sister Xue!" Yuan Leshan said, reaching out to catch Zhong Mingxue.

    Jing Qingxia raised her hand to cut off the beard, put Zhong Mingxue's hand in her palm, and assured Duan Yajie: "Ahem, I won't look at your girlfriend any more, but please don't let your girlfriend touch her casually." My wife."

    Now it was Yuan Leshan's turn to be dumbfounded, and immediately began to protest: "Boss!!! You forget your friends when you have a wife! You forget your friends when you see sex!"

    Jing Qingxia remembered Zhong Mingxue's inaccuracy last night When the two of them drank, they couldn't help laughing.

    Zhong Mingxue also looked at her and smiled.

    Yuan Leshan saw that they exchanged a lot of things that others didn't know just with their eyes, and all the anger in their stomachs disappeared.

    She raised her eyebrows at Duan Yajie.

    Look at people, if you can make eye contact with me, you can understand what the other person is thinking, how about you?