Chapter 73

Chapter 73

    The bus came out of the mountains and sent the passengers one by one according to the distance of each family.

    The last stop is the villa area.

    When Jing Qingxia and Zhong Mingxue got off the car, they saw five people standing at the door.

    "Xiaxia! Xiaoxue!" The gentle Omega mother spoke first.

    Tiredness and worry were written on Lin Chanjuan's face, and she was relieved to see that the two were safe and sound.

    Yesterday's telegram was written lightly, but it was only comforting the two children, not herself.

    Then there was Yuan Leshan's howl: "Boss!!! Sister Xue!!! Are you all right, are you all right!! Scared me!!!!"

    Jing Qingxia carried her bag and supported Zhong Mingxue down Che, it was a surprise that Yuan Leshan and Duan Yajie were also there.

    These two are really good friends, even skipping class to confirm the situation.

    "Mom and Dad, Leshan Yajie, Aunt Zhang, we're fine."

    Jing Guangyao and Duan Yajie had already walked to their side to help unload the luggage, and then began to look at the two of them.

    Jing Qingxia's wounds were all on her body, and she couldn't see them because of her clothes.

    In addition to the injury on Zhong Mingxue's leg, the corner of her mouth was also a little bit broken. The small dark red scabs contrasted with the smooth and fair face, which was particularly eye-catching.

    Seeing that, Jing Guangyao panicked: "What's going on? Why is Xiaoxue so badly injured? Didn't the telegram say she's fine?"

    Then everyone saw the corner of Zhong Mingxue's mouth.

    Surrounded him all at once.

    If Jing Qingxia hadn't held Zhong Mingxue's hand tightly, they would have squeezed her away.

    Zhong Mingxue didn't expect that everyone would react so badly to a small wound on the corner of her mouth.

    In fact, this wound is really just a small wound, and it could have healed, but someone licked and sucked it...

    But I can't say that.

    She quickly waved her hand: "I'm fine, I just got scratched accidentally. Xia Xia is..." After

    saying this, she got stuck again, and suddenly felt that she shouldn't say it, which made people worry.

    Sure enough, everyone gave Jing Qingxia their worried and distressed eyes, but they couldn't see where her wound was, so they couldn't do anything about it.

    Jing Qingxia smiled: "Why don't we go into the room first."

    "Oh!! Yes, yes, go back first, I prepared sweet soup for everyone." Aunt Zhang walked back first.

    Jing Guangyao and Lin Chanjuan pushed back one suitcase each.

    Duan Yajie and Yuan Leshan stood beside Jing Qingxia and Zhong Mingxue, one on the left and one on the right.

    Yuan Leshan did not speak except for a fierce shout at the beginning.

    Because she kept staring at the two Xiaokou who had just returned, and suddenly noticed a subtle difference.

    Although she was not familiar with the pheromones of Jing Qingxia and Zhong Mingxue. The two people put on the barrier stickers and deliberately restrained themselves.