Chapter 84

Chapter 84

    There are heavy curtains in Jing Qingxia's room, and in the morning the room is still in darkness.

    Zhong Mingxue raised her eyes and hugged the people around her.

    Her steady breath and beating heartbeat could be heard in the dimness.

    Thinking of last night, it was clear and clear, my face turned red, and it was the first time that I marked it in a waking state.

    After the marking, he became completely unconscious again, but the comfortable feeling still remained in the back of the neck and even the whole body.

    touched the body.

    Although the fluffy pajamas were crumpled, they still fit neatly on the body.

    Hey, my alpha is a big idiot!

    Zhong Mingxue couldn't help moving in Jing Qingxia's arms, moved up a little, and poked the big idiot's nose with her hand in the dark.

    At the same time as the pig's nose was poked out, the big idiot let out a piggy snort, and immediately pinched the naughty ghost's fingers.

    "Are you awake?" When Jing Qingxia realized who the naughty ghost in her arms was, she immediately posted it and asked softly in her ear.

    Who is the clingy kitten?

    Both of them seemed to become sticky.

    "Do you still remember that you have to go to work today?" Zhong Mingxue's ears were itchy, and she rubbed against Jing Qingxia's shoulder.

    "I still have to go to work, I don't want to go to work. Or you can go to work to support me in the future, I think it's good to eat soft food." Jing Qingxia hugged Zhong Mingxue without opening her eyes.

    Zhong Mingxue smiled and sprayed air on Jing Qingxia's neck, she never expected Jing Qingxia to react like this.

    "It's not impossible to eat soft food, but you have to let me go to work, right? There's no way to make money to support you by holding me like this." Zhong Mingxue's coaxing tone came out again.

    Jing Qingxia groaned for three seconds, still hugging Zhong Mingxue tightly: "It's still early, my alarm clock hasn't rung yet, so let's go to work together later."

    "Are you planning to go to work together again?" Zhong Mingxue smiled and clung to Jing Qingxia.

    Jing Qingxia opened his eyes in the dark, and his words were full of fatigue: "Yes, the main reason is that I want to have breakfast with you. We can also have work meals together."

    "I found that you have been infected by Leshan as a foodie "

    No, actually I think it's better to go with you, if someone bullies you, I'll beat him up."

    Zhong Mingxue laughed tremblingly when she heard Jing Qingxia's childish speech. After a while, I fell asleep again with a steady heartbeat.

    After confirming that Zhong Mingxue was asleep, Jing Qingxia turned around slightly and went to the bedside table to pick up her phone.

    After Zhong Mingxue came last night, she didn't reply to Su Zhenyi, but Su Zhenyi sent several replies without slack.

    After confirming the content of the reply, Jing Qingxia thought about it and sent a few more messages.

    Su Zhenyi actually answered one by one in seconds, and she didn't know whether she got up early or stayed up until now.

    Jing Qingxia didn't expect this cousin to be quite useful.