Chapter 27

Chapter 27

    After a pleasant lunch, Mrs. Jing ordered to go down to arrange the room.

    Jing Guangyao and Lin Chanjuan had a room in this house, on the first floor, next to the master bedroom.

    Young people with good legs and feet were arranged on the second floor.

    Jing Qingxia's room is at the stairs.

    "Where's Zhong...Xiaoxue? Where does she live?"

    Jing Qingxia put down her luggage, saw that Xiaolin didn't move anymore, and asked.

    Xiao Lin's face became a little strange, and he saw Mrs. Jing standing on the edge of the stairs on the first floor along the stairs.

    The old lady was disrespectful and winked, as if to say "don't say grandma didn't help you".

    Okay, I got it, Zhong Mingxue was arranged to share a room with her.

    It is agreed that chasing Omega should be done well, and you can't play tricks?

    Old lady, what are you doing!

    Jing Qingxia was a little helpless, she looked to Zhong Mingxue for advice, if she didn't want to, she could think of another way.

    But Zhong Mingxue didn't comment, and had already entered the door with the suitcase.

    Even after entering the door, he deliberately asked: "Do you mind sharing a room with me?"

    "How could I," Jing Qingxia closed the door and asked in a low voice, "...do you mind?"

    Zhong Ming Xue asked back: "You are not differentiated, aren't we all girls, what do you mind?"

    Wow, these words are really familiar.

    "It's very reasonable. Anyway, it's not the first time I've slept in the same bed." Seeing that Zhong Mingxue was not polite to him, Jing Qingxia instantly relaxed her mind.

    They are both fiancées and wives, so it is reasonable to sleep in the same bed.

    Zhong Mingxue's expression remained unchanged, but she secretly turned her face hot and turned her head, not showing it.

    After putting away their luggage, Jing Qingxia took Zhong Mingxue for a stroll around the antique villa.

    Although it looks very delicate on the outside, it is still a modern newly-built villa after all. The exterior is made of good wood to look like a wooden structure, but the main body of the room is more reliable and convenient reinforced concrete.

    All the equipment is also very modern, and they are all intelligent home appliances, which are even worse than the equipment in the small villas in the urban area.

    The two girls wandered halfway, and Mrs. Jing even joined in, and mysteriously opened a locked door with a bronze key.

    This room is Mrs. Jing's treasure. The constant temperature equipment in it is open all year round, and there is even a backup power supply for power supply. It is always kept at the same temperature and used to store the precious collections she has collected over the years.

    The dazzling array is all antique works of art.

    Jing Qingxia and Zhong Mingxue didn't quite understand it, but they could also tell that it was worth a lot.

    Mrs. Jing didn't show off deliberately. After entering the door, she let the two girls walk around by themselves, and then took out two jade tokens.