Chapter 62

Chapter 62

    The pamphlet certainly has the answer.

    Zhong Mingxue looked at Jing Qingxia.

    Two people are close to each other because they are fighting over a booklet.

    The chaotic atmosphere exchanged air in the same space.

    "If you want to see... I'll show you." Zhong Mingxue let go of her hands, leaned back, and folded her hands in front of her body. This was obviously a defensive posture.

    But she was not defending Jing Qingxia, but defending her own shyness, not wanting it to be completely exposed from the heaving chest.

    Jing Qingxia glanced at Zhong Mingxue again, but Zhong Mingxue no longer looked at her.

    That Jing Qingxia opened the booklet openly, and read it from the beginning.

    The booklet begins with some background information.

    The first page explains why the pheromone tolerance training course is not open to the general public.

    The main reason is that professional machines are too expensive for ordinary people to afford, and if these machines are in the hands of individual people, it may cause some unnecessary troubles.

    But now the machines are about to be sent to hospitals for use as adjunctive therapy, and to allow doctors to distribute simple training sessions to couples as a form of behavioral therapy.

    So in the first lesson, the companion pheromone meal replacement was used.

    companion.

    Seeing this, Jing Qingxia already knew why Zhong Mingxue was embarrassed.

    From the beginning, she accepted the doctor's advice, which showed that she had substituted herself into the identity of her partner.

    Jing Qingxia pursed her lips and read a few more pages, her fingers tightened slightly.

    This is obviously a pheromone tolerance training course, and the focus should be on "tolerance".

    But why looking at it, I always feel that its description is so similar to the "Double Cultivation" tutorial.

    Through the special interaction between the partners, the purpose of training was achieved, and the stimulation threshold of the glandular nerves was increased...

    Jing Qingxia slowly put down the booklet, poked her forehead with her index finger, and covered her reddish cheeks.

    "Actually, if I drink lemon sparkling water by myself, I won't have so many fantasies."

    Jing Qingxia chose to confess.

    The confession was not thorough enough to make Zhong Mingxue purse her lips, she wanted to know the answer.

    Asked in a low voice: "Then why is lemon syrup not available?"

    Now it was Jing Qingxia's turn not to dare to look at Zhong Mingxue.

    Guiltily said: "It's not that I can't do it with lemon syrup, it's that you can't do it when I'm by my side..."

    Zhong Mingxue didn't even need to look at Jing Qingxia to know that she didn't dare to look at herself, so she pursed her lips and laughed.

    It can be regarded as getting the answer I like.

    "So, it's most suitable for me to train you. Isn't it?" Zhong Mingxue used rhetorical questions again maliciously.