Chapter 18

Chapter 18

    Zhong Mingxue looked at Jing Qingxia's foolish look, raised her hand and shook it.

    "Cough," Jing Qingxia came back to his senses, and subconsciously touched the back of his neck, "This is not an accident, you should know something, right? Officer Liu will come to you to record a statement later, you can tell him Listen."

    However, Zhong Mingxue shook her head.

    "Don't worry, I won't eavesdrop here." Jing Qingxia misunderstood.

    Zhong Mingxue squeezed the quilt, she was not worried about Jing Qingxia eavesdropping.

    "It's useless to tell the police. There is no evidence. They are very careful."

    Zhong Mingxue's tone was firm, but her expression was sad.

    Even the future heroine is just a high school student with no support and vampire relatives alone.

    Jing Qingxia frowned, and her heart became sour: "You really know who it is."

    Zhong Mingxue looked at Jing Qingxia's expression, with a smile on his mouth, but there was no joy in his eyes: "It seems that you don't ask because you I also know."

    Jing Qingxia did not hide anything, and directly admitted: "I am very smart, okay. You are a high school girl, if you just kidnap you indiscriminately, it is understandable, after all, you are very beautiful, if there is a school flower competition, You will definitely take the first place. You are still a beautiful Omega."

    Jing Qingxia started talking about some things again.

    Zhong Mingxue's ears are red.

    Is it necessary to praise beauty first?

    If it wasn't for Jing Qingxia's serious expression, he would have thought that this person was teasing him.

    "As for the targeted kidnapping, who else is behind the scenes? It can only be people who have interests with you—your so-called relatives." Jing Qingxia said casually, her eyes carefully watching Zhong Mingxue.

    Sure enough, a sad look flashed across Zhong Mingxue's face.

    But he quickly put it away and nodded slowly: "Although my parents passed away unexpectedly, they left me a lot of inheritance, including shares and a trust fund. The part outside the inheritance has been divided up by those relatives , and even the company is controlled by them. I don’t have many shares that I can inherit, which is not enough to make waves in the company, but the trust fund is worth a lot, and according to my little uncle, it has a lot of maneuverability.”

    Jing Qingxia Unexpectedly, Zhong Mingxue would say this directly to herself.

    She subconsciously sat upright, like a soldier waiting to accept a mission.

    Quickly searched for relevant content in the original work in my mind.

    It's a pity that only the parts related to the fate of the little cannon fodder and the main story of the main character flashed through my mind, which were incomplete.

    Zhong Mingxue looked at Jing Qingxia and paused for two seconds, then continued: "Of course my parents didn't expect that I would leave suddenly. When they made the will at the beginning, it was a bit of a joke, so the inheritance of shares and trust funds is right. For me, there are certain conditions."

    Zhong Mingxue's words stopped here.

    After a few seconds of silence, Jing Qingxia was forced to speak.