Chapter 87

Chapter 87

    The torrential rain, accompanied by thunder, continued to fall.

    Even wearing a raincoat can still feel the cold on the clothes.

    I don't know why Mrs. Jing suddenly wanted to take her to the back mountain courtyard.

    But in the forest under the heavy rain, Jing Qingxia had some PTSD symptoms because of nervousness.

    This tension mainly comes from Mrs. Jing.

    Although she is an old man, the threat of high-level alphas with high force values ​​still exists. At the same time, this forest is the back garden of Mrs. Jing, and those horrible institutions that have only been heard of but never seen before don't know if they will be opened.

    Mrs. Jing stretched out her hand.

    Jing Qingxia turned sideways reflexively, and instantly grabbed Old Madam Jing's arm with her backhand.

    Mrs. Jing was not surprised, she just looked at Jing Qingxia kindly, like an ordinary old lady saying to her granddaughter: "The road is a bit slippery, help me to make it."

    Jing Qingxia held back her strength, let go of her vigorous fingers, Get close to Mrs. Jing, and support her instead.

    The grandparents and grandchildren walked on the muddy road, and they looked very warm. Whether there was an undercurrent surging with the rainstorm, only they knew.

    Arrive at the other courtyard.

    Mrs. Jing shook the rain on her body, took off her raincoat, and asked with a smile: "Before Zhenyi told me how your skills have become so good, I still didn't believe it. I thought she was flattering you. This is indeed the case. Is this kind of progress useful for love or training camp?"

    Jing Qingxia didn't answer.

    She couldn't answer the question related to the truth of transmigrating books.

    Mrs. Jing doesn't seem to care whether Jing Qingxia gives her an answer. Silently watching Jing Qingxia take off her raincoat, she said again: "I have noticed your changes since the summer vacation. Although I have always said that it is okay to live your life as you want, But now I'm very relieved. Do you remember when you suddenly started to change?"

    This question is asked like a probing question.

    But Jing Qingxia had planned for a long time, so she didn't hide what she could say.

    "About one week before the start of school."

    Old Madam Jing nodded, "Actually, not to mention a sudden change in temperament during adolescence, there are many people who have repented after a long time in adulthood. They are also big families, IT giants in Beijing, and members of the Luan family. The only daughter is also a well-known playboy, and she almost severed ties with her family, but she suddenly changed her temperament, as if she was a different person. Your father has also been in contact with her, and he is also amazed."

    Jing Qingxia stared fixedly Mrs. Jing.

    In the dim courtyard, the background was accompanied by the sound of heavy rain, and lightning flashed across Mrs. Jing's face from time to time.

    The atmosphere of the horror movie made Jing Qingxia's scalp tingle.

    Old Mrs. Jing's words clearly meant something, but she didn't care about the answer at all. After speaking, it was as if she forgot, and her voice dispersed in the air, not gathering anymore.