Chapter 111

Chapter 111 Part Two Part 3

    With the slow travel of the sightseeing train, everyone relaxes from the high-speed rhythm of the city and enters a state of slow life.

    This is also the reason why so many people still choose this train to go to Nancheng under the condition of choosing high-speed bullet trains and airplane routes.

    Sit in the dining car at mealtime.

    With the natural scenery playing slowly beside me, the standard meal was completely eaten.

    "This is really beautiful and delicious. Because of the beautiful scenery, even fast food becomes delicious." Yuan Leshan's stomach was full, and his heart was full of happiness.

    Duan Yajie smiled and asked back: "What doesn't taste good to you?"

    "I still have requirements for what I eat, okay?" After talking with Duan Yajie, Yuan Leshan's anger rose again inexplicably.

    "I can't tell. Once, there was an Oden restaurant in front of the school. The meatballs still had unfrozen ice. You finished them."

    "What, I just took advantage of not wasting food. I haven’t been to that store either!”

    “The reason you didn’t go to that store was because you had diarrhea later. Before you had diarrhea, you said you would try wax gourd next time.”

    “……Why do you remember these things!” Yuan Leshan She became angry from embarrassment, and even started fighting with Duan Yajie.

    Jing Qingxia and Zhong Mingxue didn't participate at all, but just watched silently. As bystanders, they were very curious, will the two people's trip to the south city be okay?

    Can you still be fine?

    Duan Yajie also wanted to know.

    But simply "good" is not what she wants.

    If just "good" is enough, she won't step over that line.

    She has always been called a social expert, and she has friends around her one after another. But the only real good friends are Jing Qingxia and Yuan Leshan.

    People who are used to the hustle and bustle sometimes feel lonely standing in the hustle and bustle. Whenever this happens, as long as Yuan Leshan drags him around to eat and drink, he feels healed.

    Because Yuan Leshan is always like this, she will be full of energy when she sees delicious food, and she doesn't need to bring up any topics for her, she can also talk about the food for a long time.

    If the food is so delicious that her mouth is full and she can't speak, you can also see her emotions from her excitedly waving hands.

    Duan Yajie likes to look at Yuan Leshan who is eating, and also likes to look at Yuan Leshan who is gossiping.

    When she spoke, everything around her became quiet, and she was the only one in her eyes, and she also became quiet.

    Maybe it was in that healing time after time that I would have that kind of different emotion.

    She's not sure.

    The only thing she is sure about now is that she likes Yuan Leshan.

    But what about Yuanle Mountain?

    Before the split, Yuan Leshan said to wait until after the split, which gave her hope.

    But after the split, they said to wait for the college entrance examination first. Now that the college entrance examination is over, the relationship between the two has not changed substantially.