Chapter 28

Chapter 28

    After seeing the rising sun, everyone is in a good mood.

    Old Mrs. Jing, who is in excellent health, led the group of people walking here and there in the woods.

    For a while, I got two chestnuts with thorns that hadn't been peeled off, and then went to the ground to dig two big sweet potatoes.

    He doesn't look like a big shot, but he looks like a

    monkey.

    Jing Qingxia followed Mrs. Jing, but felt that she was quite happy just being a monkey.

    Mrs. Jing was even happier.

    In the past, the little cannon fodder had a small body and explosive physical strength, but how could he follow her up and down the mountains and play everywhere like this.

    From Mrs. Jing's point of view, Jing Qingxia's current physical strength has been exercised by the training camp.

    But that's not to the credit of training camp.

    It should be the credit of that little girl Zhong Mingxue!

    After all, there must be a reason for a preparatory alpha who is as lazy as a salted fish, as delicate and domineering as a princess, to suddenly change his temper.

    The most likely reason for this is the Omega who suddenly appeared beside her.

    Therefore, the more Mrs. Jing watched Zhong Mingxue, the more she liked it.

    Along the way, her enthusiasm remained undiminished, as if she wanted to introduce all the treasures in the whole mountain to her.

    Zhong Mingxue also followed, listening to Mrs. Jing's popularization of various plants.

    Whether it is flowers and plants or all kinds of trees, there are its ways and sayings.

    There are a lot of vegetation on this mountain that Mrs. Jing bought from other places specially.

    This is why, standing in front of the old house, just smelling the smell of the surrounding wind is very different.

    I wandered in the mountains until almost noon.

    Like Lin Chanjuan, Zhong Mingxue couldn't keep up with the pace of the first three alphas, so she had to go back to the car and wait.

    After resting for a while, Mrs. Jing came back satisfied.

    Jing Guangyao and Jing Qingxia, who followed behind, completely became the old lady's tools, holding all kinds of good things from the soil and trees in their hands.

    "The fields here belong to our family. Look at these sweet potatoes, they are delicious. And here, these are chestnuts on the tree. You have eaten chestnuts, but you may not have seen them." Mrs. Jing looked like an ordinary person. The old lady introduced Zhong Mingxue like a baby.

    Zhong Mingxue grew up in the city since she was a child. Although she loves to read books, she doesn't discriminate between grains and grains.

    But it had thorns growing outside, and it was the same primitive chestnut state as a sea urchin, which was the first time she had seen it.

    "When I step on it, you will be familiar." Mrs. Jing is like a five or six-year-old child at the moment, who only wants to introduce good things to new friends.

    Throw a chestnut on the ground.

    With a light step on the foot, the smooth and hard-shelled chestnuts were squeezed out.