Chapter 4

Chapter 4

    The last week of summer vacation at home.

    While making up for homework with difficulty, Jing Qingxia started a daily routine of nutrient injections and physical training, which made Jing Qingxia's body a little tired.

    But the spirit has been completely relaxed.

    It was as if the psychological problems that had been in the body for more than ten years were suddenly cured.

    His current body is a few years younger than before he died in battle in the previous life, but many functions seem to have been brought over from the original world.

    There is little difference between motor nerves and athletic ability.

    Only the physical fitness with the biggest gap is left, which can be practiced!

    She missed the muscle soreness she hadn't felt for a long time.

    Jing Qingxia secretly used the previous military training plan for additional training, which was more efficient than the training camp plan.

    Alpha's genes were also activated from a deep sleep, and the inexplicably ignited competitive spirit made Jing Qingxia try her best.

    The teacher in the training camp looked at Jing Qingxia's progress and asked in shock every day: Where did this baby pimple come from? I can guarantee that she will definitely become the movable type sign of our training camp!

    "The teacher in the training camp today also praised you for your good performance. All the trainings have been overfulfilled." Lin Chanjuan smiled and gave Jing Qingxia a coke chicken wing, and at the same time did not forget to serve Zhong Mingxue with soup.

    "Thank you." Zhong Mingxue thanked her with downcast eyes. It was a bit uncomfortable to live under the fence, but getting along with each other for a week was already a lot more natural.

    During this week, Jing Guangyao and Lin Chanjuan spent most of their time at the company, and Jing Qingxia was at the training camp.

    The three or two maids who work shifts at home are not talkative people.

    Aunt Zhang, who lives in the house, communicates with her the most.

    Jing Qingxia took over Lin Chanjuan's topic just now.

    "Wow, this teacher is too good at complimenting people. He praises me every day, won't he be short of words? Those who don't know think that I will be differentiated into S rank every minute."

    "You have a good idea. After completing the entire training cycle, you can upgrade from C-level to B-level. Others start preparations a year or two earlier, unlike you. You are so lazy." Jing Guangyao smiled and shook his head.

    He said words of contempt, but his eyes were filled with doting.

    This kind of laziness is also something he is used to.

    Thinking of this, Jing Guangyao is a little proud.

    Jing Qingxia felt the family affection she had never experienced before, and smiled very cherishedly.

    Jing Guangyao and Lin Chanjuan looked at each other and warmed up.

    Emotions are inherently mutual.

    The setting sun shone in from the floor-to-ceiling windows next to it, and the ground was golden, enveloping the warmth of the family and making it softer.