Chapter 35

Chapter 35

    Jing Qingxia couldn't remember how long she had been lying on the bed in the infirmary for the last time.

    Anyway, before she fell asleep, Duan Yajie and Yuan Leshan were back.

    She changed her clothes and pants in the infirmary alone.

    The setting sun shines through the window.

    She looked at her own shadow on the ground, not knowing whether it was because the setting sun elongated the shadow, or if she had really grown so much taller.

    She opens the door and comes out.

    All three people outside the door looked up at her.

    Using Zhong Mingxue as a comparison, he should have grown seven or eight centimeters by visual inspection.

    Yuan Leshan, who was the shortest, cried: "Why isn't my differentiation effect so good!"

    Jing Qingxia smiled, patted Yuan Leshan on the head condescendingly, and walked away.

    Yuan Leshan looked at Jing Qingxia's handsome and confident smile, and breathed out: "This is A, no wonder I'm so angry."

    Duan Yajie also patted Yuan Leshan on the head: "What are you talking about? It seems that O is not good."

    Yuan Leshan quickly took a look at Zhong Mingxue: "Sister Xue, I definitely didn't mean that!"

    Zhong Mingxue knew that she didn't mean that, so she just smiled and followed Jing Qingxia away.

    Yuan Leshan was frustrated, and muttered in a low voice: "Even Sister Xue is angrier than me, I've eaten so many bowls of white rice for nothing. I'm not tall, so why should I eat so much?"

    Duan Yajie said "Oh": "Then Do you still eat hot pot at night?"

    "Eat!" replied in seconds.

    ...

    Jing Qingxia walked forward.

    Zhong Mingxue followed behind with only a half-length difference.

    This scene seems to have been changed from the beginning.

    But the difference is that it was the vigilant and sensitive kitten who walked in the front.

    And now the one who is leading the way is the warm and kind big dog.

    Jing Qingxia walked a few steps and found that Zhong Mingxue hadn't been able to keep up, so she consciously slowed down her pace.

    Zhong Mingxue raised the corners of her mouth when Jing Qingxia was out of sight, and looked at her from the side.

    Jing Qingxia's mind is still confused, not to mention the vigilance of the special forces in the last life, but the observation ability that an alpha should have in this life has not been able to show, and he has not noticed it at all.

    Jing Qingxia completely fell into Zhong Mingxue's eyes.

    Wearing a school uniform one size too big.

    The trousers were baggy, but the length was just right.

    But after the differentiation, the body became more slender, and the muscles that had been trained before were worthless in front of the height that grew up after the differentiation.

    So the clothes looked completely stolen.

    In this way, she still didn't wear it properly, the zipper was not pulled properly, she was half drooping, her hands were stuffed in a pocket, and she looked very listless.