Chapter 42

Chapter 42

    Are you interested in Xiang Jiayou?

    If it wasn't for you, see if I would give Xiang Jiayou an extra look.

    Jing Qingxia suppressed the humming in her heart.

    He said dissatisfiedly: "I get annoyed when I think of him being at the same table with me when I go back tomorrow. It would be great if we could just be at the same table."

    Jing Qingxia's voice turned into a muttering after speaking.

    There is also a bit of coquettish meaning in the muttering.

    Who would have thought that the special forces unit could make such a soft and cute voice.

    Obviously Bidong's movements are so smooth, handsome and tough.

    He lowered his head but looked aggrieved.

    Zhong Mingxue looked up at Jing Qingxia, she didn't expect Jing Qingxia to want to continue to be at the same table with her so much.

    That's right, in order to keep her seat at the same table, Jing Qingxia put in so much effort some time ago.

    Not even the fever of differentiation could stop her from taking the exam.

    She really cared about the seat at the same table, so what was she doubting?

    Regardless of whether the reason was due to the consideration of pretending to be a fiancée or as a friend, Zhong Mingxue was very happy.

    The unhappiness in my heart dissipated a lot.

    "Well, because he took my position, I don't like him either. He has been pestering me, but I haven't talked to him alone in the training camp." Zhong Mingxue looked at Jing Qingxia.

    It can be regarded as explaining a few words in the school forum.

    Jing Qingxia breathed a sigh of relief before realizing her actions.

    Now she is a few centimeters taller than Zhong Mingxue, and the action of pushing her against the wall is somewhat aggressive.

    In such a hazy night, under the dim street lights, there seemed to be an ambiguous atmosphere between the two of them.

    Her face turned half red immediately, but she was reluctant to change her current posture.

    Bite the bullet and then asked: "It's good that nothing happened... Then, why are you unhappy?"

    Zhong Mingxue couldn't help biting her cheek when she saw that Jing Qingxia didn't reciprocate and explained about the school forum incidentally. lower lip.

    If I ask myself at this time, what identity should I use?

    The fiancée is fake.

    Friends are real, but they shouldn't be so possessive.

    Zhong Mingxue withdrew her gaze and landed on Jing Qingxia's neckline.

    I don't know if it's the smell of cinnamon, or the smell of the books that Jing Qingxia sticks in the library today, wafting in the air.

    Letting go of her lower lip, she could only answer: "I'm not unhappy, maybe I'm a little tired after writing too many questions in the training camp."

    Jing Qingxia raised her brows, wondering if she continued to doubt.

    Just looking at Zhong Mingxue like this.