Chapter 85

Chapter 86

    "What exactly is Zhongshi Technology going to do?"

    "There are already two trending searches, do we need to suppress

    them ?" Hot search."

    "Are they going to die?" There was endless

    discussion in the president's assistant department, which can quickly digest gossip.

    Yuan Leshan and Duan Yajie heard about these gossips in the downstairs department, and immediately wanted to help on the top floor.

    Jing Feibai dissuaded: "Now the assistant to the president must be very busy, and we used to only make trouble."

    Yuan Leshan thought that Jing Feibai, the rich second generation, might not be a fool, but even more foolish than himself.

    "What do you think, you think we are going up to help the department? We are going to cheer for the boss and Sister Xia! If you don't want to come, you don't have to come."

    Jing Feibai suddenly heard Yuan Leshan's tough attitude. I was stunned.

    After getting along these few days, the relationship between her and Yuan Leshan has always been very harmonious. On the contrary, Duan Yajie was unfriendly to her, and Yuan Leshan would stand up to speak for herself at such a time.

    I didn't expect that I would be murdered because of a word of advice today.

    Ding—

    the elevator arrives.

    Yuan Leshan and Duan Yajie went in.

    Jing Feibai hurriedly followed in.

    "Why did you come in?" Duan Yajie asked indifferently, but didn't drive them away.

    Jing Feibai immediately smiled and showed the brightest smile: "Hey, how can I say that you and I are also friends, let alone Qingxia, we are a family, of course we don't talk about the two. Although I am not very good at persuading people, but in case As soon as it comes out, I can also pass tissues or something."

    Pass tissues?

    Duan Yajie frowned, dissatisfied with Jing Feibai's words.

    Yuan Leshan didn't care. Seeing the elevator reach the top floor, he rushed out as soon as the door opened.

    Four security guards in suits and leather shoes stood outside the president's assistant department. Normally, idlers are waiting and will be stopped by them.

    But when Yuan Leshan and Duan Yajie came over last time, Lin Chanjuan happened to pass by, so she specially emphasized that these two people are special cases, and they can be arranged to send them to Jing Qingxia.

    With experience this time, the four security guards met each other, and immediately selected two to lead the way for the three.

    In tandem, they were not given the opportunity to get close to the office area, but they were also politely given the greatest freedom.

    Until it was sent to the offices of Jing Qingxia and Zhong Mingxue.

    They stood back.

    Jing Qingxia opened the door.

    They took people in, and borrowed three chairs from outside, so they could come in and sit.

    Seeing two security guards from a distance still dutifully waiting by the wall not far away, they nodded gratefully.