Chapter 60

Chapter 60

    "Will the pheromone tolerance training course be difficult? How are you going to help me?" Jing Qingxia's body was stiff, and she still didn't dare to look at Zhong Mingxue.

    She always felt that this training course was not that simple.

    Otherwise, why only college professors are allowed, and the outside world is not allowed to teach privately.

    Asked nervously by Jing Qingxia, Zhong Mingxue couldn't help showing off: "It's like I teach you cultural lessons, you don't need to ask, you just know that I will teach you."

    Suddenly Teacher Zhong said Identity has another layer of meaning.

    Jing Qingxia looked sideways at Zhong Mingxue.

    Zhong Mingxue's red lips were opening and closing to speak.

    The relationship between the two suddenly changed from being a classmate who helped each other to a teacher-student with taboos.

    As for why it is taboo?

    Because they still have a fiancee-wife relationship.

    Zhong Mingxue blushed from Jing Qingxia's scorching gaze: "Are you listening to me?"

    Classmate Jing who was distracted in class said embarrassedly: "I... lost my mind, what did you just say?

    Teacher Zhong said patiently: "I said, after dinner, we will come to the first pheromone tolerance training course." "

    Today? So suddenly." Jing Qingxia really couldn't bear this atmosphere, Take two steps back.

    No courses are required at all.

    She's doing endurance training right now.

    She is constantly enduring the destruction of the cells in her body by the itching of her heart.

    No, it cannot be called destruction.

    It's uncomfortable.

    But not harmful.

    It was like a fluffy feather slid across his body without being scratched.

    She may, and does, enjoy it.

    Jing Qingxia stared at the bookshelf in embarrassment, unconsciously pulled out the book in hand, and put it back in another direction.

    Zhong Mingxue watched helplessly as a collection of poems in Jing Qingxia's hand was put down meaninglessly.

    "Suddenly?" Zhong Mingxue asked back.

    A rhetorical question made Jing Qingxia feel guilty.

    What's so sudden?

    But I listened to the doctor's advice in the afternoon and carried it out in the evening.

    This is Zhong Mingxue's execution ability.

    Jing Qingxia let out a breath and nodded: "Not suddenly, it's all for my own good. Letting the glands mature earlier is good for us. I mean, I don't have to trouble you all the time."

    " No trouble." Zhong Mingxue had a slight smile on her face.

    Jing Qingxia took a second look at the angel's smile, and didn't realize that there was danger behind the angel's smile until night.

    "Zhong Mingxue... Do you have to look at me like that?"

    After dinner, with almost no rest, the two little girls went into Jing Qingxia's room together.