Chapter 61

Chapter 61

    Jing Qingxia ate lunch alone with Zhong Mingxue.

    Rare opportunity for this kind of solitude.

    Even if they usually eat together, Yuan Leshan and Duan Yajie always accompany them.

    But today, the matter between these two people seems to have not been resolved, and they didn't even come to the cafeteria.

    Jing Qingxia sent a message to ask.

    The two have the same caliber.

    [Don't worry, there is a place to eat. 】

    Yuan Leshan, in particular, will definitely not starve herself, Jing Qingxia can rest assured about this.

    Although it was the first time for the students in the cafeteria to see Jing Qingxia and Zhong Mingxue eating alone, they looked familiar.

    Only Jing Qingxia was nervous alone.

    This Mr. Zhong actually didn't forget to do a spot check on the knowledge points during the meal! ! !

    Jing Qingxia scratched her head and scratched her head to answer, but she just wanted to finish her meal quickly and escape from this situation.

    After eating and walking on the road, when the two of them stood side by side without speaking, Jing Qingxia finally understood.

    Oh, Zhong Mingxue is also shy.

    I kept asking questions during the meal just now, just because I was afraid of embarrassment.

    Thinking about it this way, the embarrassment in her heart eased a little.

    As long as it's not embarrassing alone, she's not that embarrassing.

    His skin is getting thicker and thicker.

    Jing Qingxia thought proudly.

    Come to the student union office.

    Mo Yingcai was already waiting inside, and there were a few other juniors who took the initiative to say hello to Jing Qingxia and Zhong Mingxue.

    These two couples came to the student union office together more and more times.

    What kind of good couple is this?

    They are so inseparable, what single dogs do you want to envy to death?

    Everyone watched the two of them sit down in the corner.

    Mo Yingcai raised his eyes. He delicately noticed some subtle changes between the two people and the past.

    It turned out that these two people would not sit together when they came to the student union together.

    Jing Qingxia consciously regards herself as half a member of the student union, and will not disturb Zhong Mingxue.

    Zhong Mingxue never forced it.

    The two are fiancées and wives, but they have a kind of inseparable balance.

    But today this balance was broken in an instant.

    The state after breaking is also stable.

    Jing Qingxia sat next to Zhong Mingxue and did nothing unnecessary.

    Zhong Mingxue didn't say much, just sat quietly.

    But Mo Ying had a feeling that Zhong Mingxue was in a much better mood than usual.

    Because she took the pen and turned it twice in her hand, and then turned it twice.