Chapter 102

Chapter 102 If Line Parallel World 6

    Early the next morning, Jing Qingxia woke up early again under the control of her biological clock. Whether it was the anxiety or psychological barriers of the previous few days, it was like a passing cloud and no longer existed.

    And the reasons for high-quality sleep are right in front of you.

    Jing Qingxia felt the wrapping of the two layers of quilt on her body.

    Gently pull the first layer away to expose the head of the second "quilt".

    Zhong Mingxue was quietly lying on her body, her hands and feet were entwined, like vines wrapping around a tree trunk.

    Jing Qingxia also admired herself very much, how can a normal person fall asleep after being entangled like this? She couldn't hold back the smile at the corner of her mouth, and looked at Zhong Mingxue quietly, as if she couldn't get tired of watching it.

    Until it gets brighter outside.

    Zhong Mingxue seemed to be having some kind of dream, she tightened her hands and feet, and then tightened Jing Qingxia's body.

    Her eyelashes fluttered slightly.

    I slowly realized something, not as lost as I was when I woke up after returning to the cage yesterday morning, and my hands were full of real softness.

    Jing Qingxia didn't move either.

    Taking "non-resistance" as a part of the "protection mission", Jing Jing watched Zhong Mingxue gradually wake up from sleep.

    This is the beauty I missed yesterday morning.

    After the eyelashes fluttered slightly, the eyeballs under the eyelids of the person in the arms rolled slightly, and then he pursed his lips, his breathing and heartbeat gradually became faster.

    Everything so far was expected, but Jing Qingxia was caught off guard by the subsequent reaction.

    Zhong Mingxue had woken up from her sleep, opened her eyes to look at her, and laughed lazily: "You're pretty sure, what did I miss the night before yesterday?"

    "..."

    It's so early in the morning, where did the hooligans come from!

    Are you really the daughter of two professors?

    Is it the Zhong Mingxue who greeted everyone gently yesterday?

    Some people really have two faces under the bed.

    Jing Qingxia, who had silently increased her training punishment to one year last night, sighed lightly, and pinched Zhong Mingxue's face fearlessly.

    "You're not bad either."

    Zhong Mingxue felt a slight pain on her face, and her eyes widened a little, but she didn't react for a while.

    The wood that said "I will complete the task seriously" was still there yesterday, what are you doing now?

    "Are you protecting me too?" Zhong Mingxue flicked Jing Qingxia's troublesome hand away with her fingers.

    "I'm doing this in self-defense, and it's the minimum, to prevent myself from doing things that will hurt you more. So, it's really protection."

    This expression, this attitude, was so serious that Zhong Mingxue almost believed it.

    "If you want to do something that hurts me, you can call it protection. Be careful, I will sue you!" Zhong Mingxue made a threat without any deterrent force in a lazy voice just after getting up.