Chapter 49

Chapter 49

    The small twists and turns of the tiny receiver did not affect the competition exam.

    Because it was discovered early, there are also emergency measures.

    After the inspection teacher reported it, the private No. 1 high school was taken aback, and even the principal ran over.

    For one thing, they attach great importance to competitive exams. This year, they introduced new students and teachers with such great fanfare, and even took the initiative to organize competitive exams to open up another door. It took so much effort not to be missed.

    Secondly, this incident happened to Jing Qingxia.

    They are private schools, and there are many students from big families in the school, but which student's family can have the Jing family's high influence?

    Regardless of whether Jing Qingxia was the instigator or the victim, this incident made them tremble.

    So they quickly sent someone down to check again, and after confirming that there was no problem, they assigned two more teachers to the examination room.

    One of them is obviously responsible for staring at Jing Qingxia alone.

    Although she is the discoverer, it is normal for her to be careful not to direct and act on her own.

    Most of the students in the class have never met Jing Qingxia, so they won't worry about her.

    Zhong Mingxue was a little worried.

    But seeing the easy smile on Jing Qingxia's face, he even raised his eyebrows at her, winking and making faces.

    She was relieved.

    During the exam, there was only the sound of brush strokes on paper in the exam room.

    Jing Qingxia liked this voice very much.

    It seems that with this voice, the ideal of life and a bright future will be laid out in front of you.

    The teacher who was solely responsible for staring at Jing Qingxia sighed in his heart. As expected of the eldest lady of a big family, anyone would be panicked if a communication device was found before the exam.

    She was the only one who was more composed than the other candidates.

    The teacher thoughtfully stood at the back of the classroom, trying to minimize his presence.

    At the same time, the three hours that challenged the limits of candidates' brain power, concentration and knowledge level finally passed.

    For some students, three hours was too long. Although they got the tickets for the competition exam, they still couldn't do what they wanted after they came in, but they were unwilling to leave like this, and they were suffering.

    For some students, three hours is too short. They have the ability to insist on finishing the writing, but they suffer from the slow time to solve the problems, and there is no time at all.

    Jing Qingxia and Zhong Mingxue are the rare two people who feel that the time is just right.

    The former is free and easy, don't force what you can't write, take all the points you can get, and use the rest of the time to check it carefully.

    The latter's strength is outstanding, there is almost no one who can't write, and the control time is just right, and the accumulation in the weekdays is just right for these three hours.