Chapter 22

Chapter 22

    It was originally planned to go out early the next morning to buy the remaining things, so that I could go home before lunch.

    Jing Qingxia got up early, changed the medicine for Zhong Mingxue's well-healed wound, and was ready to go out.

    But the plan couldn't keep up with the changes, Jing Guangyao and Lin Chanjuan came back early.

    "Mom and Dad, why are you back?" Jing Qingxia was confused when he saw the couple standing in the living room.

    Obviously, it was said that the booked flight ticket was two days later.

    "Aunt Zhang said that Xiaoxue was injured, did you bully her?!" Jing Guangyao sullenly.

    Although Aunt Zhang didn't mention it deliberately, she mentioned something when she assigned tasks in the group, and the couple saw it.

    The little cannon fodder pretends to be well-behaved in front of his parents, and when his parents are away, he shows his true nature as a bully. These two parents actually know that they just turned a blind eye.

    In the past, when Zhong Mingxue's parents were still alive, some innocuous pranks came to visit and apologized, and that was fine.

    Now that Zhong Mingxue's parents are gone, she is still bullying others, which is unreasonable both emotionally and rationally.

    Lin Chanjuan didn't like being on the side, but she didn't help Jing Qingxia to speak.

    Jing Qingxia was really wronged, yesterday she found Zhong Mingxue's bicycle was missing, so she immediately went to find her.

    But for a while, she didn't know how to explain it. After all, Zhong Mingxue's injury and scars on her neck were real.

    I don't know if she is ready to tell the truth.

    Jing Qingxia looked back to the second floor.

    Zhong Mingxue just got out of her clothes after changing.

    She was wearing a light blue chiffon dress, which added to her cool temperament. Even the gauze complements the dress perfectly.

    Seeing that Jing Qingxia forgot that she had just been educated by her parents for a moment, and smiled slightly.

    "Uncle and aunt, it's not Jing...it's not Xia Xia who bullied me."

    In order to show that the relationship between him and Jing Qingxia has improved, he even changed his address on purpose.

    Jing Guangyao observed Zhong Mingxue's wound suspiciously.

    Lin Chanjuan also stared at her expression, for fear that her little princess would threaten her.

    Zhong Mingxue paused for three seconds and did some mental construction.

    "Uncle and aunt, it was actually Xia Xia who saved me, and this matter is all my problem."

    Jing Qingxia listened to Zhong Mingxue say the fact that she didn't want to face again, and was silent at the side.

    Zhong Mingxue roughly described how she was kidnapped at the school gate and was rescued by Jing Qingxia, and that the prisoner was probably sent by relatives of the Zhong family.

    Both Jing Guangyao and Lin Chanjuan's expressions became ugly.

    There was a long silence in the living room.