Chapter 76

Chapter 76

    Back home, after dinner, Jing Qingxia took a hot bath first, changed into soft pajamas, relaxed, and went to the master bedroom alone to find Jing Guangyao and Lin Chanjuan.

    Lin Chanjuan was a little surprised when she saw Jing Qingxia: "What's the matter, you came to see us late at night? Have you encountered relationship problems again?"

    Jing Guangyao immediately pricked up his ears.

    I'm afraid that Jing Qingxia's brain will be messed up, and just after confirming the relationship with Zhong Mingxue, she suddenly ran to say that she likes someone else.

    Jing Qingxia felt a little funny, sat on the sofa in the master bedroom, leaned sideways on the armrest, and looked at the couple.

    They must have never imagined that they had just confessed to them that they had confirmed their relationship with Zhong Mingxue when they came back from the village, and they would come to announce another engagement today.

    Seeing Jing Qingxia's grinning face, Jing Guangyao couldn't help but said: "You have something to say, don't just smile."

    "Dad, I remember you said that if you want to get engaged, you can't treat others badly, what should be paid Nothing less. I would like to ask specifically, what is going to be produced?"

    Jing Guangyao felt baffled when he heard this, what is it all about?

    Lin Chanjuan at the side has already reacted, looking at Jing Qingxia, she first showed a puzzled expression, and finally said "ah": "Could you use that grass ring to propose marriage?"

    Lin Chanjuan noticed during dinner at night At the time, they didn't pay much attention to this ring, thinking it was just a souvenir they bought in the amusement park.

    After all, only Zhong Mingxue has it, Jing Qingxia doesn't, and it doesn't even count as a couple's ring.

    But now that Jing Qingxia asked a question, the thoughtful Omega mother caught her train of thought.

    "I made the ring myself, and Zhong Mingxue accepted it." Jing Qingxia, who originally wanted to sell Guanzi, was a little embarrassed, but she really embarrassed the Jing family by getting married with a straw ring?

    Lin Chanjuan got the answer from Jing Qingxia's face, and smiled: "I made it up myself, it's really good. It's more attentive than your father's."

    It took Jing Guangyao a long time to react, and he stared at Jing Qingxia with wide eyes: "You proposed to Xiaoxue with a ring made of grass!"

    "Yes." Jing Qingxia restrained her smile, feeling a little guilty.

    This "father-in-law" wouldn't feel wronged by Zhong Mingxue's sudden rage?

    Fortunately, the family ethics drama did not happen.

    Jing Guangyao just twisted his brows into Sichuan characters, and asked after a long time: "Xiaoxue really agreed?"

    Jing Qingxia thought for a while and didn't know how to say: "Really. But the situation is a bit complicated to say. I originally I wanted to give away a ring in the amusement park, but later I felt that the grass ring was really hard to give away."

    "You also know that you can't give it away?" Jing Guangyao was obviously still dissatisfied, and he didn't even understand why Zhong Mingxue agreed so much.

    Is that love?

    Lao Zhong's daughter is too easy to coax, so let Xia Xia succeed?

    Jing Guangyao was in a complicated mood.