Chapter 11

Chapter 11

    The setting sun fell on Zhong Mingxue's delicate face, maybe the light was just right, and she looked very gentle at this time.

    Because of this gentleness, Jing Qingxia's nervousness was relieved a lot, and her mind also reacted accordingly.

    It's just making up lessons, why panic? What's there to avoid!

    "I'm not divided, and we're both girls, so there's no problem getting along alone!" Jing Qingxia spoke out what was in her heart, as if to convince herself.

    The chirping of cicadas around was very noisy and rhythmic, as if they were playing rhythm to help count the seconds.

    Zhong Mingxue looked at Jing Qingxia for five seconds before slowly asking: "Why are you alone? Are you going to drive Aunt Zhang and the others out?"

    "Ah? No, yes, Aunt Zhang and the others are still there!"

    Jing Qingxia wanted to laugh at herself for being stupid, there are so many living people in the villa! Where did you get along alone?

    The original brain of this body must not be good enough, and it even made myself stupid.

    Body:? ? ?

    Zhong Mingxue looked at Jing Qingxia and suddenly thought "this person seems a bit stupid" and "what kind of bad thoughts can a fool have".

    Looking at Zhong Mingxue's smile, Jing Qingxia didn't realize the meaning in the smile, and just laughed along with it.

    then.

    It looks even more silly.

    "Miss, Xiaoxue, you guys are back. We have spare rib soup today." Aunt Zhang stood in the kitchen and waved to the two little girls.

    Jing Qingxia, who had a lot of fun, quickly changed into her slippers and jumped into the restaurant in two big jumps.

    Zhong Mingxue's eyes flickered as she looked at the sneakers that were still neatly arranged in a hurry.

    Countless details told her that Jing Qingxia was indeed different from when she was a child.

    In the past, those who were rude, unruly, unscrupulous, arrogant, arrogant, pretentious...

    Many negative words quickly disappeared from my mind.

    ...

    After dinner, Jing Qingxia and Zhong Mingxue did their homework in their own rooms. Jing Qingxia kept the questions she didn't know, and was a little restless.

    After a while, I went to the fitness area to lift dumbbells.

    After a while, he came out and tidied up the bookcase.

    Finally, she sat back at the desk, thinking about when would be the best time to go to Zhong Mingxue.

    Jing Qingxia knows very well that although Zhong Mingxue is just a homeless and helpless female high school student, in the future she will take the route of the heroine. She should spend more time understanding business management to prepare for recapturing assets in the future.

    In fact, I should help out, instead of disturbing her to make up lessons for me.

    Just as she was thinking, Zhong Mingxue had already come to the door of Jing Qingxia's room: "What are you thinking about?"

    "I was thinking about you." Almost blurted out.

    "Huh?" Zhong Mingxue looked at Jing Qingxia with deep eyes.