Chapter 59

Chapter 59

    Seeing that the thin-skinned little girl's face was flushed at this time, the chief doctor might not be able to listen to what he said.

    I had to stop for a moment.

    Let's talk about what she cares about first.

    "I have to explain to you first, why I introduced this to you.

    " Jing Qingxia's differentiation period was much earlier than expected. Although participating in the training camp, the injection of nutrient solution will cause the successful upgrade to differentiate in advance. But she was too early.

    Zhong Mingxue calmed down quickly when she heard the chief doctor say this. The chief

    doctor saw that Zhong Mingxue gradually calmed down and proceeded step by step.

    "Glands that differentiate in advance are a bit like premature babies. Some functions are not perfect. The glands develop on their own.

    But pheromone tolerance training can help her adapt to the pheromone environment, stimulate the development of glands, and strengthen the control of pheromones. "

    Zhong Mingxue nodded deeply, so there is still such a relationship.

    " But this brochure is just for you to read first. If you are embarrassed, there is no need to take shortcuts. Give it a little more time and the glands will mature naturally. "The chief doctor gave the last conclusion.

    Of course, I can't give a conclusion that I must participate, otherwise I will be different from the strange aunt who tricked the children into stealing the forbidden fruit.

    But Zhong Mingxue also understood.

    For Jing Qingxia, a For senior high school students who are about to face the college entrance examination, of course, the sooner the glands mature, the better.

    Or for all differentiated AO, the earlier the glands mature, the better.

    Some big families will privately buy Omega pheromones, and even Directly buy Omega through illegal channels to conduct pheromone tolerance training in private, which promotes the early maturation of alpha glands . It is

    easy to breed evil.

    This is why the country does not open pheromone tolerance training to the whole people.

    If any organization conducts it privately, it will be dealt with as an illegal operation, and more serious ones will also be sent to the Anti-Pornography and Anti-illegal Affairs Office at the same time.

    However, the atmosphere has changed in recent years, new research progress has been made in gland technology, and the law has become more sound.

    The national level intends to use pheromone tolerance training as a medical course, and then began to distribute brochures to regular hospitals to selectively allow patients to cooperate with drug treatment.

    ...

    When Jing Qingxia and Zhong Mingxue returned home from the hospital, it was rare that both Jing Guangyao and Lin Chanjuan were at home.

    This is rarely seen during this time.

    And it could be seen that both of them had joy on their faces.

    "Xiaxia and Xiaoxue are back, come to eat some fruit." Lin Chanjuan warmly greeted the two children to sit down.

    Jing Qingxia and Zhong Mingxue looked at each other, feeling that the two elders should have something to say, so they sat obediently on the sofa.