Chapter 83

Chapter 83

    There is no one's bathroom, an Omega pheromone is mixed with some alpha pheromones, the concentration is so hard not to make people think wrong.

    Yuan Leshan even wondered if Jing Qingxia was also doing something exciting before marriage, and then something indescribable happened...

    Before he could fully figure out what he wanted, he saw the bell walking into the bathroom. Mingxue was hugged by the black shadow.

    Yuan Leshan was about to rush over to give the black shadow a kick, only to realize that the black shadow was none other than Jing Qingxia.

    Jing Qingxia, who was holding Zhong Mingxue, seemed to have been greatly wronged.

    A woman's cry came from the bathroom: "How can there be someone like you! How can there be an alpha like you!"

    The scent of roses was still coming out, but the speaker hadn't come out yet.

    Yuan Leshan took two steps back, and said to the two people who were not disturbed: "It's better for you to go in and take a look."

    "There's no need to go in." Jing Qingxia stopped them.

    Yuan Leshan looked at Jing Qingxia.

    Boss! You can't explain it clearly!

    Anyway, let everyone go and see the situation before pleading guilty.

    "Call the police directly!" Jing Qingxia pushed him away.

    Yuan Leshan's pupils trembled, I didn't expect Jing Qingxia to be so real.

    Asking you to plead guilty is not asking you to confess to the police!

    Jing Qingxia didn't know what Yuan Leshan was thinking, but just signaled to Zhong Mingxue.

    Zhong Mingxue also took a look inside.

    The innermost compartment was being slapped and the mop was teetering against the door.

    You can probably guess what Jing Qingxia did to the people in the cubicle just now.

    "The Omega inside is in a fever period. I asked her. Although she was unconscious, she still said that her fever period cycle is not today. There must be something wrong. It is safer to lock her in and let the police come Judge the situation."

    Jing Qingxia said, closing the door again, and guarding the door with everyone.

    Then he wiped the sweat from his forehead.

    The experience just now was very uncomfortable.

    Dealing with a powerless Omega is not a problem, it is the pheromones that are tiring.

    Zhong Mingxue had been staring at Jing Qingxia, and now she reached out to hug her: "Are you okay?"

    "I'm fine, let me rest for a while. The bathroom door couldn't be opened just now, and she was pestering me again. It took a little effort to be locked in the compartment. Fortunately, our pheromone tolerance course is quite effective. I'm just a little tired now." Jing Qingxia leaned on Zhong Mingxue's shoulder and took a deep breath.

    Only this lemon fragrance is her favorite.

    No matter what others think of her, she took the antidote from Zhong Mingxue and refused to let go no matter what.

    In the semi-enclosed bathroom, the Omega began to release pheromones, and all the cells in her body resisted.

    The pheromone of Omega is indeed a temptation to Alpha, but this kind of temptation is only disgusting to Jing Qingxia.