Chapter 55

Chapter 55

    Although he was not ashamed to speak in front of Yuan Leshan.

    Jing Qingxia looked back but had a headache, how to confess?

    Not to mention expressing her heart in reality, she has never even read this type of film and television dramas or books.

    Oh, if the movies I watched with Zhong Mingxue the first two times don't count.

    However, if you use the same confession method in the movie, will it look silly?

    Or just come and grab the big one, right on the beach with so many people, and shout: Zhong Mingxue, I declare you!

    "Huh?" Zhong Mingxue saw Jing Qingxia in a daze, and looked at her.

    Hiss -

    Jing Qingxia was startled.

    I almost thought that my brain could not control it and yelled directly.

    Her cheeks turned red, and she stuck it with the back of her hand: "Okay, it's so hot, hahaha..."

    Zhong Mingxue looked at her, and finally said "hmm" after a while.

    It's quite hot.

    Just Jing Qingxia standing like this, the eyes focused around him are hot enough.

    But Jing Qingxia was still beautiful without knowing it, she was so careless that she didn't even want to wrap it in a bath towel, thinking that no one would pay attention to her.

    But the slender white legs are dazzling and eye-catching under the sun.

    The fine jade on the chest is also attached to the white skin, which makes the skin glow.

    Although the swimsuit is not the coolest style, the pure and lustful feeling will make people's mouth dry.

    This is obviously the swimsuit I chose, and I chose it because I thought Jing Qingxia would look good in it.

    But now, it has been confirmed that Jing Qingxia really looks good in this swimsuit, but she doesn't want it to be seen at all, not at all!

    Zhong Mingxue felt angry.

    Thinking about it, I must write a letter to the textbook publishing house when I go back, Omega's possessiveness is not weaker than alpha! She is willing to provide data!

    Zhong Mingxue muttered in her heart, finally bit her lower lip lightly, and made a decision.

    She walked to Jing Qingxia's side.

    Seemingly revealing the same swimsuit under the towel.

    To save those ignorant eyesight, Jing Qingxia can't move it away after sticking it on.

    Immediately afterwards, feeling that it wasn't enough, he simply opened the towel, flicked it, and directly draped it over Jing Qingxia's body, wrapping her in together.

    Jing Qingxia was so frightened that her entire body went stiff, not knowing what to do.

    If you pull the towel, the two of you will get too close;

    if you don't pull the towel, the towel will slide down.

    In the end, Jing Qingxia pulled the towel and took a step towards Zhong Mingxue.

    The shoulders were pressed together, and the skin touched, leaving a slippery touch. For a moment, I didn't know whether it was the skin or the fabric of the swimsuit.