Chapter 99

Chapter 99 The IF Line Parallel World 3

    Jing Qingxia's biological clock did not change because of the unexpected stimulation that happened yesterday.

    When I opened my eyes, there was only a little light outside the French windows that I forgot to close last night, and my eyes were clear.

    Last night's sleep was the most comfortable sleep I've had in a while.

    It's like taking a special medicine, and all the symptoms disappear.

    She moved her body slowly, but found that she was hindered.

    His body was being softly locked up, and he was only used to sleeping alone, but he didn't find it annoying at this time.

    The brain suddenly wakes up and smells the fragrance of lemon.

    Memories of last night came rushing back.

    The breath of the person on her body, her panting, the touch of every inch of her skin, temperature, humidity, and every expression change on her face.

    Jing Qingxia's breathing became rapid, and the crazy beast that belonged to last night almost broke free from the cage again. She closed her eyes abruptly and swallowed hard.

    Like a child who tastes candy for the first time, his taste buds are completely stimulated, and he can't stand the bland taste, and just wants to keep absorbing the sweetness.

    But she is an adult.

    The impulse of adults yesterday should also end here.

    Jing Qingxia moved her hand.

    Only then did she realize that the little octopus on her body was lying naked, and the smooth touch in her hand was the skin on her back.

    Her back is soft and defined.

    She is obviously a very thin girl, but her nutrition is unexpectedly good, and there are also traces of exercise.

    Jing Qingxia couldn't help but kissed her forehead lightly, maybe he wanted to wake her up, take a look at her, or maybe he was hiding other thoughts.

    It's a pity that last night's exercise may have consumed too much of her energy, and a light kiss did not attract her attention.

    But just hugging like this made Jing Qingxia feel warm in her heart, and her hands tightened unconsciously.

    I don't know why, but I just met someone, I only know the other person's name, and I also saw the age from the ID card, but I don't know anything else.

    It was such a person, this girl named Zhong Mingxue, who inexplicably gave her a feeling that she had never had before, which was about the sense of belonging to home.

    Home.

    What is home to an orphan raised in an orphanage? Although the orphanage is also very warm, the director is very kind to her, that is home.

    But she has no family of her own.

    Jing Qingxia's lips lightly pressed against the shoulder of Mao Mao who was sleeping soundly in her arms.

    She kissed here last night.

    Last night she had this man completely. Now this person is still in his arms.

    But what about today?

    The teammates have told many stories about 419. At the end of the story, most of them parted ways. Only a few of them chose to confirm a more stable relationship because they were too in tune and enjoyed a very happy night.