Chapter 69

Chapter 69

    For Zhong Mingxue, there is no one in this world who can give her a greater sense of security than Jing Qingxia.

    It is also because of this that Jing Qingxia always treats herself with a trace of restraint that cannot be traced.

    Zhong Mingxue understood that it was a treasure.

    Just like what happened in this small villa just now.

    Obviously, she has entered a fever period, and Jing Qingxia has also entered a susceptible period.

    Any pair of AOs would have messed up by the time they smelled each other's pheromones.

    Only Jing Qingxia completed the ceremony of confessing first.

    It is also because of this confession.

    Zhong Mingxue couldn't control herself even more.

    The idea of ​​solving this question was well hidden by the teacher who made the question.

    Zhong Mingxue just wanted to see how many other things the teacher who created the question had hidden.

    Jing Qingxia who was caught swallowing unconsciously bit her lip.

    There was a cold feeling on the lips.

    Zhong Mingxue pressed her cold fingers on her lips.

    Jing Qingxia looked at her.

    The cinnamon has completely enveloped the iced limoncello uncontrollably.

    Jing Qingxia couldn't guarantee whether she would do anything more outrageous in this bright bathroom.

    In the room just now, I couldn't see anything clearly in the dim light.

    Now two people stand in the light.

    The tips of Zhong Mingxue's eyes were red and soft, the residual prestige of the fever period was still there.

    Jing Qingxia couldn't look directly into these eyes, the Yingying Qiushui was full of affection, which made people's heart beat.

    It's fine if you pretend to be passionate, but Zhong Mingxue really likes herself.

    Thinking about it, Jing Qingxia became more courageous, and kissed the corner of Zhong Mingxue's eyes.

    Zhong Mingxue didn't expect Jing Qingxia to behave like this, her breath was stagnant, her soft body was so soft that it turned into a puddle of water, almost unable to hook Jing Qingxia's neck.

    It was only after the gentle kiss at the corner of her eyes was retracted that Zhong Mingxue swallowed gently.

    Jing Qingxia also laughed, put the person next to the bathtub, and said: "Look, you also swallowed. I think that swallowing is a normal physiological phenomenon, which means that we are thirsty. What do you think?"

    See Jing Qingxia's cheeks were obviously flushed, but she just wanted to tease herself in this pretendingly relaxed tone.

    They are really two innocent female high school students who have tasted love for the first time, and they are both good at food and playful.

    Zhong Mingxue snorted softly, and secretly recorded this teasing in a small notebook in her heart, and she will get it back one day.

    "I'm really thirsty."

    "Then I'll get you some water."

    "Okay."

    Seeing Jing Qingxia stand up against the wall after leaving the bathroom, she silently added a sentence of limitation to the small book just now. word.