chapter 85

Later

*After driving for a few hours, miracle stopped, with yang parking right next to her after a few minutes, clearly losing the race. The 5 of them got off the vehicles and looked around, well all except Weiss, who was busy puking up what little remains, of her food she had in her stomach*

Yang:so, miracle sniffed, that Blake she was here?

Ruby:she did, now hold on a second, I need to get away from Weiss, since what she's doing is diluting her scent

*Ruby said, but really it was just an excuse to walk away from Pyrrha, who was giving her a smiling glare. Ruby trembled and walked away till she was around the corner, and couldn't feel those piercing angry eyes, burning a whole at the back of her skull. She took a few breaths to calm down, and looked around*

Ruby: if miracle stopped here, that means....

*Ruby said to herself, using her reptilian arm, to climb the building, sure enough once she climbed do the top, she spotted the scaredy cat, and a blonde male with her. Ruby slithered in to the darkness, overhearing there conversation*

Blake:you sure this is where they are?

Boy monkey:yeah, I saw them a few days ago, the white fang is in there

*Ruby eyes widen a little, and then she squinted them. She slithered out of the shadows, and jumped down to the group. Yang felt her heart jump to her throat seeing ruby jump, but she quickly took a breath of relief when ruby turned into an explosion of flower petals. Ruby landed safely on the ground, And looked at the team*

Ruby:she's up there. And she's planning on doing something very stupid. So team JWBY get up there and stop her, before she gets herself killed.

Pyrrha:yes, you all go up there. Me and ruby still have much to talk about

*Pyrrha said with a closed eye smile that terrified everyone. It scared ruby so much, that she actually hid behind yang. Yang would be over the moon right now, if it wasn't for her trembling legs, unable to stop shaking*

Ruby:o..oh come on! I thought we already talked, back at beacon.

Pyrrha:no. That was me screaming at you, because you ran away, you lied to Glynda, and you used me to cover your lie. This time, you and me are gonna talk about your feelings

*Pyrrha said, giving ruby a sense of dread, that dread turned into fear when Pyrrha took a step forward. Yang was trapped between heaven and hell, she was terrified of Pyrrha, but ruby's hands were on her shoulder. Pyrrha looked at team JWBY*

Pyrrha:well? What are you all waiting for? Get up there. Before Blake does something stupid

Jaune:r.... right! Guys let's go!

*Weiss was right behind Jaune, as they left running to the emergency latter. Yang remained frozen, unsure on what to do*

Yang pov

*Pyrrha took another step closer, both ruby and me took a step back terrified, my heart was racing, sweat coming down my forehead, as in front of me wasn't my friend Pyrrha, but a Grimm*