chapter 73

Ruby:man that felt good

*Ruby said climbing down of off Miracle, petting her horse, that she loves an equal amount to Zwei. A mother doesn't have favorites*

Pyrrha:we have to go back, I think I left my stomach back there

*Pyrrha said a little green, she climbed down and stumbled a little, ruby snickered as she looked at her majestic vehicle*

Ruby:oh, don't be such a pansy, she wasn't even going at her top speed

Pyrrha:I'm almost afraid to ask, but what's her top speed?

*Pyrrha asked looking at the horse that made her throw up and drink her own vomit, twice. Miracle looked at her mother's friend, and snorted at her weak stomach*

Ruby: probably a bit faster then my top speed when I use petal explosion

Ruby: probably a bit faster then my top speed when I use petal explosion. Anyways let's set up the camp, I reckon the other's should be here by sunrise

*Ruby said, letting her vacuo Southern accent fly, with how tired she was. Pyrrha glanced at her, looking at ruby up and down she could see it all, how tired she was, the purple bruises on her body, the scratches on her human arm, everything. It made her concern turn into worry*

Pyrrha:s..sure, I'll take care of that, while you go find Zwei

Ruby:don't be ridiculous, it'll be faster if we set things up together

*Ruby said taking her backpack off, she felt Pyrrha hand on her shoulder, making ruby sigh, bitting her lip*

Pyrrha:ruby. Please, just rest for a bit. I promise you'll be fine. I'm not saying your weak, so if the chip is telling you something, ignore it

Ruby: I've been ignoring it for all this mission, I...I can't rest Pyrrha, if I do...I'm s...sca....

*Ruby pursed her lips, she looked as if she tasted sour grapes, she was feeling it, but she couldn't get the words out, she couldn't say she was scared*

Ruby:I'm concern. Concern for what I'll do while I'm passed out...concern that rose will take control

Pyrrha:I'm... I'm gonna take a wild guess, is rose a new voice?

*Pyrrha asked as gently as she could, ruby didn't respond, she just Nodded slowly. Pyrrha sighed and bite down on her lips, she was struggling to how to approach the subject*

Pyrrha:rubes...you..you know how you don't like living in a illusion? No matter how awful the truth is ?

Ruby:yes. I don't expect that I have long for this world, I would rather live what little of life I have left with the truth, then living in a lie, living....living like when I was a husk for Jake....

*Ruby said hugging herself, she didn't have to hug herself for long, Pyrrha walked up to her and hugged her from behind. Pyrrha's mouth felt dry. She didn't want to say what came next, but she knew she had to*