chapter 59

Last time

Ruby:gah!!

*Ruby screamed as the blade pierced her body, the once green blade turned red being covered by ruby's blood*

Now

(This playing throughout the chapter)

* Ruby looked down and couldn't help but smile, Penny's red eyes were gone and she  finally returning to the green eyes she remembered*

Ruby:t.. there's my beautiful girl, took you long enough h...heh...

Penny:r..ruby....

*Penny said in shock, her whole body felt numb, she couldn't feel the tears falling from her face or the blood that ruby coughed landing on her*

Ruby:c.. come on penpen, you know I've always hated to see you cry...

*Ruby said weakly, with a trembling hand ruby started to clean Penny's face, both of them ignored the world around them, they barely noticed how the room started to be filled up by the hunter bodyguards of the acution*

Penny:r..ruby I'm....

Ruby:I..I would love to have a chat penpen r... really i would....

*Ruby said each word becoming harder and harder to spit out as ruby started feeling cold, very cold. Penny looked at ruby and gave her a sad smile that didn't even attempt to reach her eyes*

Penny: but time never been on our side has it Rosy?

Ruby:heh course not, father time is a man, why would he?

*Ruby chuckled as blood started to come down her mouth, ruby with stumbling legs stood up and looked around, they were cornered. And yet ruby was smiling*

Ruby:penny, remember the emergency plan?

Penny:y..yeah but ruby you...

Ruby:I know penpen, I know.

*Ruby said knowing that things looked bleak for her. She could go for a step or 2 but that's about it. So with grin exited to meet her maker as ruby grabbed her hat from the ground and placed it on Penny's head*

 So with grin exited to meet her maker as ruby grabbed her hat from the ground and placed it on Penny's head*