chapter 15

Ruby:god i hate atlas

*Ruby muttered holding herself tightly trying to stay warm as she walked next to Jake*

Jake:your not alone, but I'm paying a favor to James so we'll endure the cold for a few moons

Ruby:are you gonna finally tell me what are we supposed to do?

*Jake and ruby stopped walking they were in front of a forest thick with trees as far as the eye can see*

Jake:oh it's getting me misty eye this place reminds me of the day I met you

*Jake said with a snarl of a smile placing his hand on her shoulder. Ruby didn't even react, her eyes were blank, numb even*

Ruby:the mission Jake

*Ruby said her voice devoid of emotion, Jake hummed pushing ruby ahead of him, ruby walked ahead amd looked at Jake who tossed her one of his revolvers, ruby caught it*

Jake:our mission is to kill a Grimm haunting this parts, it keeps killing off atlas soldiers so James asked for someone with more fire power that's me and a associate of mine

*Ruby nodded the idea of shooting Jake not even coming inside her mind since James managed to break the rose in to a nice loyal dog for his good friend jake *

Ruby:and where is this friend of yours?

???:friend is a strong word, like he said I'm just an associate, but anytime i get to show James up is a chance I'll gladly take

*A male voice came out from above her and landed next to Jake*

Qrow:the name's Qrow Qrow brawnen

Real world

Port:and that's how I manage to kill a hoard of beowolves with just my trusty axe!

*We see the class listening to professor Port's tale of his glory days that are long gone, people like Weiss and Pyrrha were paying attention like good students, others like jaune, Nora and yanf were struggling to pay attention, people like ren, mercury, and most of the other students were pretending to listen when in reality they were either playing there scrolls or doing anything for entertainment. And then they was ruby rose who was just sleeping not even pretending to be interested with her hat covering her face and feet on the table*

Port:now that's enough of focusing my glorious past, it's time for 2 of the students here to have the honor to prove themselves as huntsman!

*To the surprise of no one Weiss stood up with her usual arrogant expression that only a spoiled rich brat could give*

Port:yes mis schnee?

Weiss: professor, I nominate myself as one of the two!

Port:wonderful simply wonderful the next one I'll decide myself let's....