chapter 32

Last time

* Instead of her old house she was back on that shack, ruby turned back in to the little girl she was and took a shuttering breath feeling the weight of a drunk Jake on top of her*

Jake:time to enjoy myself....

*While the nightmare/very real memory played out all ruby could do was endure it*

Now

6 days later

*It's been 6 days, 6 days of ruby being in a coma like state while the semblance/surgery patched ruby up, 6 days without cactus juice so that means 6 days of ruby being in a literal unending nightmare of being abused in a number of ways by jake without the luxury of waking up from the shock. So when the semblance from the doctor finally fizzled out of Ruby's system ruby was finally allowed to wake up*

In the nurse office

*Ruby groaned feeling as if her chest was on fire. She slowly opened her eyes to see the white room she looked out at the window and smelled the air. Ruby grunting sat straight on the bed and just looked at the wall, she was holding her reptile's arm wrist trying to get her bearings in order after 6 days of none stop mental torture from her sever PTSD filled brain*

 Ruby grunting sat straight on the bed and just looked at the wall, she was holding her reptile's arm wrist trying to get her bearings in order after 6 days of none stop mental torture from her sever PTSD filled brain*

*It took a few minutes before ruby shook her head and gave her best attempt at a smirk*

Ruby:morning huh. Wonder if anyone's awake

*Ruby said to herself as she slowly sat down on the bed and looked at the tube that was connected to her arm with what can only be the IV bag. She grabbed hold to the stand holding the bag and used it to support herself up. She grunted feeling extremely weak from lack of food so she had her first mission. As she started walking that poison of her dreams managed to sip out to the land of the awake*

Jake:how pathetic, the little toy couldn't even heal herself

Raven:summer would already be healed up, like always such a disappointment to her legacy

*Ruby's whole body started to tremble as the voice of both of her tormentors filled her heads, instead of the cafeteria ruby made a straight line to her room. Ignoring the hunger that was only getting worse*

Ruby:I'm not weak, I can handle it, I'm not weak I can handle it. I've been starving before this is nothing new

*Ruby muttered to herself ignoring the look everyone around her was giving her. She opened the door and was thankful that her dorm room was empty, she went to her nightstand and opened it seeing her flask there, she quickly opened it almost dropping it with how much her hands were trembling, she took a swing and didn't stop until the metal device was more then half empty. Ruby held her ears tightly to block the noises of the voices as she took a big breath and waited for the alcohol to take affect. After 7 minutes she sighed content as she couldn't hear there voices anymore*