chapter 66

Last time

Tai:no. You know what I'm here for, you always know. So why don't you tell me bud

*Tai said leaning forward, his smile gone from his face as ozpin sighed and took another sip. Tai wanted answers and at the very least ozpin owes him an explanation*

Ozpin:you want to know about the rose of vacuo...

Now

With team JWBY

Morning

*We see the cargo airship landing, a group of workers walking to unload the shipment, and two of those workers arguing with themselves*

Mitch: remember the boss told us that there's a Grimm here, probably some rich jackass that wanted it as a pet. So to not attack it

Jean:not attack it? Is he out of his mind?

*Jean asked scared, he took a step back keeping the key of the door with him, Mitch sighed and took the key from him*

Mitch:I don't know, all I know that this is my 14th hour. I'm tired and I want to go home. And I'm honestly don't care if that damn thing eats me, at least my family will be fine with my life insurance

*Mitch joked, since he didn't believe someone would be stupid enough, or crazy enough to want a grimm as a pet, he opened the door and walked inside, he tried to find the light switch*

Mitch:now would you hurry up man? There's nothing.....

*Mitch froze as evil red eyes were glowing in the darkness, and they looked angry to be awoken*

Mitch:g...grimm!!

*Mitch said running for his life, jean having heard the scream ran the second he saw Mitch coming out of there. On the inside yang was laughing in a hysterical manner, since it was her idea to turn off the lights*

Yang:did you see that?!

Ruby:i sm...smell that, th..the po...poor man peed h...himself

*Ruby stuttered out softly with a ghost of a smile in amusement, the 3 of them walked out of the cargo ship, yang walked up to her team while Zwei did the same with ruby on top of him. Ruby glanced at the professor apologizing over something*

Mira:yeah, an apology isn't gonna cut it, that was high grade alcohol that your blonde student threw out, we have the Camaras

Ruby:first of all that wasn't high grade, I could smell the cheap almost expired smell of that wine a mile away

*Ruby said, finally back in vacuo, back to the place she feels like home. Her stuttering all but disappeared at this moment as the fresh unpolluted air of the desert filled her nostrils and snake like tongue. Ruby jumped down from Zwei like nothing happened, even when she felt a jolt of pain coursing through her body, as she walked to the woman trying to make a quick buck, oobleck tried to talk but a low growl from Zwei basically saying "let her handle this" kept him quiet*