chapter 35

Last time

Velvet:i got you, thank you so much for the help I....

*The door was opened with a slam everyone looked and it was a very angry glynda goodwhich*

Glynda:what is goin on here, miss rose what are you doing outside your bed?!!

Ruby:doing your job for....for.....

*Ruby's eyelids started getting heavy, the loss of blood and alcohol in her system finally getting to her as she passed out*

Now

Penny: ruby look out!!

*Penny pushed ruby out of the way as she was shot multiple times by atlas military dogs. Ruby looked shocked tears falling freely from her face as she looked at Penny falling on the floor*

Ruby:penny!!

*Ruby glared at the atlas knights a group of military robots. her silver eyes shinning like never before as she gave a warriors cry and dashed towards them all, she spun around them faster and faster to the point they were lifted in to the air. Ruby managed to for a moment break her limits and go to speeds of 300 mph, sending them all flying to the night sky to God knows where, but they won't be alive when they get there. Ruby stopped and gave a small screamed as her eyes deactivated, she felt a sharp pain in her ankles from breaking her limits*

Penny:r.. ruby...

*Ruby snapped her neck and ignored the pain in a flash she was next to a crying penny, ruby sat down and lifted her softly to Ruby's lap. Ruby had her hand on the back or Penny's head looking at her heartbroken*

Ruby:you stupid girl! Why would you do something so stupid?! I have silver eyes I would've been fine!

*Ruby screamed her voice cracking, quickly she was becoming a crying mess as she felt her friends body getting colder. Penny looked up at ruby giving her a soft smile*

Penny:because you are my friend, friends look after each other

Hours later

*Ruby groaned feeling as if her eyes were on fire. As slowly as she could she opened her eyes and looked around instead of the nurse office she was expecting, she was in a home, and instead of a stiff hospital, she was ironically I'm a equally as stiff sofa*

Ruby:where the fuck am I?

???:that would be my home, miss rose

*Ruby snapped her head at the source of the sound and instantly regretted it. She groaned loudly in pain from moving too fast. The sounds of footsteps walking fast to the couch was heard and glynda goodwitch looked down at ruby*

 The sounds of footsteps walking fast to the couch was heard and glynda goodwitch looked down at ruby*