chapter 64

Author note: this story made it number 1 in the ruby category. If your wondering why I'm so glad about that, because I find it ridiculous  that stories that didn't have ruby as the main character was number one, sadly in Wattpad, most of the rwby stories are male reader, self insert stories, harem stories,  that are just not for me, to put it nicely. For those who's this story is there first of my stories, I'll make it clear now, I don't like harems, I don't do harems, anyhow, glad this story made it to number one for that y'all are getting an extra chapter today, but now? Let's fuck y'all emotionally

 For those who's this story is there first of my stories, I'll make it clear now, I don't like harems, I don't do harems, anyhow, glad this story made it to number one for that y'all are getting an extra chapter today, but now? Let's fuck y'all em...

Much Later

*Team JWBY+R were in a airship, Weiss was disgusted that she had to sit to close to animals, and almost screamed when a chicken got close to her*

Weiss:i hate this! Why couldn't we use a normal airship?

Oobleck:because this is the only place large enough to carry comfortably Ruby's pet, and give poor miss rose her privacy so she may rest

*Oobleck said reading up on the report for what pills to give ruby at what time, and to make sure she takes them*

Oobleck: further more, you'll all have an extra task to keep an eye out for miss rose, do not under any circumstances let her drink alcohol.

Blake:yes professor, we'll keep our eyes peeled

*Blake said completely serious, the team nodded and kept watching the antics of Weiss vs rooster*

Yang:relax Weiss, it's not that big of deal, look he likes you! Be careful that the Rooster Teeth don't get you

*Yang said with a smile as a rooster got closer to her, her team watch in amusement as Weiss tried to shoo the animal away only for it to peck her. While they were having fun, Zwei was resting in a cargo hold of the airship, with ruby resting there with him. Or at least that's what JWBY thought*

With ruby

Ruby:f...fuck...

*Ruby muttered holding her sides in pain, so much happened on her last mission that now that it all calmed down and the adrenaline left her body, the pain finally kicked in. Ruby was in the bathroom and had just finished puking up blood. Instead of resting like she should be, she was off on another mission, all because she couldn't swallow her pride, and talk about her feelings. And sadly for ruby she didn't have the energy for all of the silver magic it would take to heal herself fast enough.*

Raven+ruby:how pathetic, you can't even stand up

Ruby:yeah, yeah. Get some new material you fake bitch, I'm so not in the mood...

*Ruby said, her head was throbbing, whenever she tried to stand, her legs would tremble and she had to sit back down again, before she becomes so lightheaded that she passes out. She held her stomach and bite down her lip so hard that a little blood was coming down her chin. She had to fight for everything she had, not to groan loudly*