chapter 31

Later With Nora and Ren

*We see them reach team CRME's room and Ren knocked the door. It took a few moments for the door opened, on the other side mercury looked at the two with a raised eyebrow*

Mercury:can I help you?

Ren;I hope so, I need some things cleared up, and your team is the only one with the information I need. About what happened last night with ruby rose my teammate

*Mercury eyes quinted a little but he felt a hand in his shoulder*

Emerald:yeah, she was with us, what about it?

Ren:she's currently in the nurse office with multiple injuries. I would just like to know what happened

*Emerald moved mercury out of the way and she leaned against the door with a knowing smirk*

Emerald:she blew off some steam, that's all you need to know. And more importantly that's all your gonna know since not to be mean, but you were the reason ruby needed to blow off some steam in the first place

*Ren frowned slightly, Nora was about to say something when they all felt the room get increasingly hot. They looked at the source of the sound and it was an angry yang coming there way*

Yang:you! You are gonna tell me what you did to my sister!!

Emerald:gave her one hell of a story to tell when she gets better? Now calm the fuck down. We both know your not gonna do anything.....

*Emerald was punched to the wall cracking it and sending her aura right to the red. Emerald coughed a wincing as she slowly slid down from the the wall*

Emerald:so, it's gonna be like that huh

Mercury:oh, you done messed up, no one picks on emerald but me and neo!

*Mercury and neo got up ready to fight. Yang's glare at them became worse as her fire became hotter. Nora grinned and grabbed her hammer from out of nowhere she got in a fighting stance next to yang. Ren sighed since Nora just wanted to fight for the sake of fighting*

Nora:I'll take the grey haired one!

Neo'fine by me, I'll kick the yellow hair girl. I know my cowgirl will get a gig out of that'

Yang:you think I'm gonna give you mercy just because you can't talk?!

*Yang screamed slamming her fists together. Neo sighed, she quickly got used to talking in hand signs with ruby she forgot she was the only one who understood her. Yang was the first to jump in to action but was frozen in the air by telekinesis*

Glynda:what is the meaning of this?!

*Asked a very angered Glynda who was walking next to cinder. Emerald holding her stomach got up and walked up to the teacher*

Emerald;me and my team were defending ourselves, Xiao long attacked me out of nowhere when I refused to tell her what happened to ruby rose

Ren:sadly that's true, me and Nora just wanted to ask some questions. Yang came out of nowhere and attacked emerald when she said no

*Glynda gave a scowl at yang who looked like a wild animal that's Been caught*

Glynda;I see. Yang Xiao long that's a week of detention for you. And miss sustrai are you well?

Emerald:nothing I can't handle, my father hit me harder anyway. So can you take her away from us?

*The sound of yang struggling to escape the telekinesis could be heard throughout the room*

Yang;not until you tell me what happened to ruby!

Emerald:you left her to be killed by a group of beowolves that's what happened