chapter 20

Music:A tall handsome stranger rode into townWith fire in his eyes burning red as sundown

*a petal of roses exploded back to ruby as she fell on her knees breathing heavily*

Music:His boots were all dusty, his coat open wide Six ways of dying hung low on his side

*Ruby tried to activate her semblance again but fell on her face a second later she has completely overused her semblance*

Ruby:f..f...fuck.... Come...come on don't give up just yet you bastard....

Music:He went in the town hall asking for me They told him that I was still town deputy

*Ruby said breathlessly to herself as she stumbled to get on her 2 feet, only for her to feel a deep pain in her gut and send flying to a house*

Music:I sent him to prison to pay for his crime He killed a guard on the Santa Fe line

* ruby crashed through a window coughing up blood her vision blurry as she stumbled to the ground*

Music: He spread word around town that my time had come My notch was already carved on his gun

*. Ruby groaned seeing double as she tried to reach for defense but a foot crushed her hand hard making her scream*

Winter: I'll... I'll say this again you little nuisance....

*Winter said blood trickling down her forehead, her military uniform filled with cuts and tears*

Music:He's laughin' and braggin' and having his fun It's all a show for he knows I won't ru...

* One of the soldiers behind winter shot the gramophone stopping the music. Winter's uniform was ruined thanks to ruby and she had some cuts a bruises, but she has more experience so ruby was the one that took the real beating. Ruby was flipped over and she felt the tip of winter's sword on her neck*

Winter:by orders of commander ironwood you are under arrest for the killing of...

*Winter closed her eyes as she felt something wet touch her face. She took some deep calming breaths as Ruby's blood covered saliva slowly went down, ruby gave her a bloody grin*

Ruby;why don't you bite me?

*That was the last thing ruby said before winter slammed her foot on Ruby's mouth breaking one of her front tooth clean off her mouth*

Present

Commercial:join the atlas military today!

*The commercial continued to play some more patriotic propaganda, as Ruby licked her pure golden tooth looking at it while she waited for glynda to come back with the food*

Ray:oh my God shut up

Maria:no I'm serious he totally like said that! He has a major crush on you

Jenny;omg you have to ask him go the school dance

*Ruby glanced at the other people in the food court, more specifically at a table in front of her's. There was this groups of girls around Ruby's age talking about boys, clothes just regular girl stuff. Ruby glanced down at the bags of clothes she was forced to buy*

Ruby"I.... I don't get it, why do they get so exited over clothes and I don't?"

*Ruby thought to herself, while behind ruby glynda was watching ruby watch the girls. She made her presence known sitting down with the food tray*

Glynda:see something you like?

Ruby:just checking my surroundings making sure no one tries to sneak up on me