chapter 41

Last time

Ruby:not the first time I get the shakes. Can't wait for the hallucinations, since SOMEONE won't get me my cactus juice

Glynda:my apologies miss rose, truly I am. But until you finish the medicine you aren't allowed to have a drop of alcohol. If you do we would have to start this all over again from the start do you want that?

Now

Later

With yang

*We see her at the entrance of the school, hands in her pocket waiting for somebody to arrive, she frowned when she started hearing two girls talk about her sister*

Kim:oh did you hear? That little freak apparently eats live rats! My friends saw her actually eating rats!

Mini:oh my God no way! Gross!!

*Yang crossed her arms so hard that a little blood started to come from her nails digging into them so hard*

Yang"not gonna attack them, not gonna attack them, not gonna attack them, I already have 2 strikes, so you can't attack them"

*Yang thought as she heard the cackles of those vultures grow smaller and smaller until they disappeared, yang took a breath of relief and kept waiting, she felt something cold on her shoulder, she looked and smiled seeing blake offering her a soda, she took it and started drinking it*

Blake:you know, you can just wait back at our dorm. I'm sure they'll stop by there anyways

Yang:I know, I just...don't know if you know this, but I hate waiting

*Blake snorted loudly, yang gave her an unamused expression but then looked back at the road*

Yang:laugh it up fuzzball, but yeah, always found my gifts early on Christmas, always needed to have things right away. Kinda didn't help that dad became attached to me after....the incident

Blake:I can imagine, have...you told him about her?

*Yang sighed and looked at another direction, Blake sat down next to yang and placed her hand on her shoulder*

Yang:I'm scared, I'm scared that if I tell him. His mental health will take a step backwards, I'm scared that ruby will blame him for leaving me in charge that night, I'm scared of what Dad will do if he finds out summer's legacy lives on....

Blake:but keeping him in the dark? Yang you've seen her, she's careless with her own life. How much longer till her luck runs out and she dies for real? Can you live with the fact that her father never got to see her again?

*Yang sighed and looked up at the sky, she didn't speak for a while just sat there looking at the clouds trying to collect her thought before she finally spoke again*

Yang:we all have our cross to bare, it's better that he lives happily in his illusion then live in the misery of the real world, to live with the fact that her daughter hates her mother

Blake:it's you decision so I'll respect it. But sometimes a illusion can be worse then the harsh truth that is reality yang.

*Before Blake could continue both saw the reason yang was waiting for, Yang got up and smiled waving at velvet scarlatina*