chapter 37

Ironwood:now miss rose please surrender
And come with us

Penny:please listen to her rubes, commander ironwood promised me that you'll be safe if you surrender

*Penny said, having the gall to fake the sadness behind her voice. Ruby with tears falling from her face glared at Penny, her tail rattling as fast as it could rattle*

Ruby:like you promised me to have my back?

*Ruby spat out venom behind her voice, the statement made penny flinch and take a step back with her head down. Ruby pointed the gun at one of the soldiers took a step forward. The rest of the soldiers or 'atlas knight' as that prick calls them aimed there guns at ruby*

Ironwood:miss rose you can either come with us and be sold off like your supposed to or die right here

Penny:w..wait sold off?! You said she would be safe!!

*Penny said looking horrified at her commander, ironwood didn't spare her a glance*

Ironwood:it's the law of vacuo penny. She's a slave and a escaped slave must be brought to the authorities to be sold off, as keepers of the peace we must enforces the laws of the lands. And this are the laws of vacuo

Ruby:ironwood was it? Do me a favor and tell that cunt to stop with the act. She played her part well, she can stop pretending to give a crap about me

*Penny looked at ruby and then at ironwood her face looked like a million things were going through her head at once*

Ironwood:so what's it gonna be?

Ruby:I would rather die young with my naked truth than live my old -age with a forever lie

Present

Glynda:.  .  . You said that?

Ruby:....ok so I actually go fuck yourself but let me have this I'm in a GREAT amount of pain and this pills ain't doing shit

Glynda:the doctor said that it will take a while till they take affect

Back to the past

*Ruby activated her semblance and went to attack ironwood. The mand didn't even flinch as ruby as shot on all sides by electric dust filled bullets. Making ruby fall to the ground screaming in pain as it felt as if a lightning bolt shot her and the energy refused to leave her body ironwood started walking towards ruby*

Ironwood:penny has been with you for a year, she already told us about your semblance and silver eyes. So we acted accordingly

*ironwood stopped walking once he next to the twitching girl trying to get her bearings in order*

Ironwood:as commander and chief of the atlas military, rose of vacuo you are under arrest for the freeing of property, the killing of multiple.....

*Ruby gave an infernal hissed as she jumped taking ironwood by surprised. Ruby stabbed her reptilian arm on ironwood shoulder deep enough to touch the bone and then she yanked ironwood's arm off his body making the man scream as blood streamed out of the large wound*

Winter:James!!!

*Ruby heard one of the soldiers scream. Ruby turned around just in time to see winter with her gun, one of those fancy looking rifles and shot at me. I couldn't use my semblance without facing severe consequence with all the electricity coursing through my veins*

Penny: ruby look out!!

*Penny pushed ruby out of the way as she was shot multiple times by that atlas military dogs known as winter schnee. Ruby looked shocked tears falling freely from her face as she looked at Penny falling on the floor*