chapter 44

Pyrrha:ruby we should really be heading home

*Pyrrha said as they walked deeper into the forest. Ruby waved her hand dismissively and kept walking, sober or drunk, both versions of ruby were stubborn and refused to stop just because she's in pain*

Ruby;not yet...I...I...

Pyrrha:ruby!

*Ruby was about to drop when Pyrrha caught her, Pyrrha frowned as she placed ruby on her back holding her legs, ruby slowly wrapped her arms around Pyrrha neck. Pyrrha flinched when she heard sniffling coming from her back*

Ruby:I...I just want to see Zwei again...

Pyrrha:ruby...

Ruby:please...

*Ruby said softly, Pyrrha looked conflicted but sighed and kept walking to the cave. Ruby was not doing well, only having 3 hours of sleep, running on caffeine that was almost gone from her body, the medicine side affects, the exercises, and worse of all all the hallucinations. Ruby could only hold on for so long before breaking down, hearing everything that those voices kept spitting out, her will can only go for so long*

Ruby:I just want it all to end....

Pyrrha:don't worry ruby, this is just a hump, you'll beat it at the end of the day

Ruby:I'm not talking about the hallucinations, I don't want to live pyrrha, I wish that Grimm would've killed me instead of Jake like it was supposed to...

*Ruby said in a mix of a mumble and getting chocked up as she sniffled louder, Pyrrha stopped moving and just looked shock, what was she supposed to say?, thankfully she didn't have to say much since she could see the cave*

Pyrrha:ruby we're here....

Ruby;Zwei i know you can smell me, get out here. Momma can't walk no more

*They both heard a small roar as out of the shadows came Zwei. Zwei seeing her mother injured started growling at Pyrrha*

 Zwei seeing her mother injured started growling at Pyrrha*

Pyrrha:ruby, a little help here?

Ruby:she didn't hurt me boy, so calm down and come to momma

*Ruby said making two calm down, it walked up to ruby bumping his forehead on her rib softly and making some bear noises*

Ruby;I'm fine boy, just a little tired...

*At the word tired Zwei grabbed ruby by the back of her shirt and carried her inside his cave, while that was happening Pyrrha took her phone out and called mis Glynda*

Glynda:ah miss nikos hello, mind telling me why miss rose is not on bed rest like she's supposed to?

Pyrrha:that... originally was my fault. It was such a lovely day and I just thought ruby could use some fresh air