chapter 61

Last time

Ruby" the tooth never lies"

Thomas:seeing as this little snake faunus stole all our property, we're gonna sell her instead. Now shall we start the bitting?

Now

Thomas:now, let's start the bitting at 100 thousand lien

Ruby:oh fuck you, I'm worth more then that

*Thomas clicked a button and ruby was electrocuted, she screamed and collapsed on the floor breathing heavily*

Thomas:quite the mouth on this one, imagine the things you could do with the famous, rose of vacuo who's got the money to spend? Do I hear 300 thousand

Mike:300 thousand

Charles:500 thousand

Kurt:7,500 thousand

*The bitting started, Thomas was hyping the buyers up till it went from thousands to millions, all to have the luxury to claim, that they have they broke the rose*

Thomas:4 million 800 thousand going once, going twice, sold to The Jaegerists CEO Eren Yeager! Congratulations you must be so proud. Tell us what will you do with the rose?

*Thomas said walking up to Eren while the crowed cheered for him*

Eren:oh, there are a number of experiments that i will subject her too, a silver eye user is quite rare. I can promise you all this, her final days will be without peace, without rest, she'll die in a cage filled with her own bodily fluids, the rose of vacuo Will be no more

*The crowd cheered as Thomas walked back to ruby, ruby saw her chance and jumped, the chains gave her just enough distance to bite Thomas forearm, and bite him hard. Thomas screamed as he felt as if fire was coursing through his veins. He kicked ruby off him, making ruby land roughly on the ground giving out a painful weak laugh*

Thomas:you little shit what did you do?!

Ruby:you got 5...4....3....2...1. bye bye you big shit

*Ruby said with a bloody smirk as Thomas fell to the floor shaking violently, blood coming out of his eyes, ears and in every other whole in his body. unlike with yang in the beginning who ruby only gave her a small watered down version of her venom, since ruby wanted her to die slowly. But with this Thomas? He got an extremely concentrated version of it. Making his final moments extremely painful, having to feel his skin quickly rot from where ruby bite him, and spreading faster then the medical people could come and save him, it was a glorious scene. It was the last thing ruby heard before she was electrocuted again, with enough power to knock her unconscious*

Scene change

*Ruby slowly opened her eyes feeling a huge headache coming along, she looked around and saw herself inside of a heavily secure truck, in front of her was two guards both aiming there guns at her*

Guard one:you move a muscle and you'll be dead before we reach the sight

Ruby: please, you would be doing me a favor

*Ruby sneered, the 3 of them looked at the drive who was screaming, they saw a huge robot coming there way at high speed, to fast to dodge*

Mitch:oh shit!!

*Ruby put her arms on her head to protect herself as both vehicles collided at high speed, it was enough to flip the truck around multiple times. Ruby was groaning, her vision blurry As she touches her forehead, she takes the hand out and in double vision sees the hand filled with blood*

Ruby:losing blood, a concussion, and I smell gas.... yup. That's about right for this night...

*Ruby muttered to herself as she looked at the guard, one of them had there neck snapped by the force, and the other was struggling to get up, ruby grabbed one of the weapons and shot the surviving guard. Ruby struggled to get up, When She pushed herself to the door, trying to use what little strength she had left to push it opened, but it didn't do a damn thing. Ruby gave a weak chuckle as he let herself fall against the truck's wall smelling gasoline filling the truck*