chapter 57

Last time

Penny:target acquired. Awaiting commands

Now

Ironwood:well isn't this a surprise? The rose of vacuo hiding away under here?

Jacques:James, I want this filth killed, now. This filthy creature was almost the end of me, that CANNOT happen again

*Jacques said now that he was safe, he was furious, James ironwood looked at Penny and gave her a nod. Penny having her commands, started squeezing her hand harder in Ruby's neck. Ruby was struggling looking like a captured animal, Her face slowly losing it's color as she stretched her human arm to penny*

Ruby:p...penpen...

*Ruby managed to struggle out, each word causing her to lose what little air she had left in her body, as her vision became blurry. A memory came inside penny's brain, one of her and her killer smiling*

Quick flashback

Ruby:penny I'm not doing this, I'm part snake, I don't do wataaaaahh!!!

*We see ruby screaming as Penny pushed her into the lake.*

Ruby:you piece of shit!!!!

Penny:hahaha, wait for me!

*Penny grinned hearing the splash ruby made before Penny jumped down after her giggling all the way, once she was submerged she looked for ruby and saw her floundering, she grabbed her arm and pulled her up with her. both took there heads out of the water and took a deep breath. Ruby was glaring at penny, while penny was giving ruby a big grin. That grin was infectious since ruby grew a grin of her own albeit much smaller*

Ruby:god, your annoying you know that?

Penny:you know you like it~ come on rosy swim with me!

*Penny said with a big smile as she started swimming, ruby rolled her eyes but swam with her. Ruby being new to swimming was struggling to keep up, she was even annoyed that Penny was literally swimming circles around her*

Ruby:hey penpen wait up!

Back to the present

*Penny's eyes widen a little as a quick flash of green flashed through her eyes. Penny's hold on ruby weakened enough for ruby to wiggle her way free, and fall through the hole penny created. Ironwood was not pleased and took out his own gun when they all heard ruby hit the ground hard with a weak groan*

Ironwood:I guess if you want something done right you do it yourself

*Ironwood aimed but ruby was quicker, she had her gun out and shot ironwood's hand disarming him. Ruby got up with a bit of blood coming down her forehead, her vision was blurry and she was stumbling around, but she managed to run away into the Shadow, once she was in her element, she was gone. Ironwood snapped his neck at penny who's eyes were back to the emotionless Red*