chapter 16

Last time

Cinder"mh, maybe salem shouldn't kill this one she could be such a useful asset"

*Cinder said her gaze never leaving the younger girl*

Now

Port:ejem! Uh, right miss schnee it's your turn

Ruby:oh yes by all means miss schnee show this measly bad hunter how it's truly done schnee

*Ruby said schnee with a hint of venom making Weiss frown as she flipped her hair ignoring ruby and keeping her eyes locked at the new boarbatusk.*

Weiss;just wait and I'll show you how....

*Weiss looked at ruby and looked at her furious she was getting ready to go back to sleep*

Weiss:are you seriously gonna sleep?!

Ruby:look out for the boar

Weiss:what boar....

*Weiss didn't noticed port freed the beast and it went running at weiss sending her flying to the wall*

Ruby:that boar, but I'm sure a good hunter as you know something as basic as not ignoring your surroundings right?

Scene change

*Port stepped on top of the boarbatusk head and shot it clean in the belly killing it. As for Weiss? She failed thanks to ruby. Weiss stomped up stairs with fury behind her eyes*

Weiss:you made me fail!!

*Weiss screamed at ruby outrage since ruby spend the whole time distracting Weiss at one point she even shot the boar stopping it from stabbing Weiss*

Ruby:that's a weird way of saying thank you but your welcome. And seriously you want to be a hunter yet your ego is so fragile that me calling you names distracts you from the target ? What's gonna happen when your out on the field are you gonna be distracted then?

*Ruby said getting annoyed at Weiss her tail rattling slightly. Port coughed to get the attention of the two girls*

Port:misses schnee, please sit down you failed and it was your own doing

Weiss;but sir she distracted me!

Ruby:but sir she distracted me!

*Ruby said in a mocking Tone that made Nora and neo a breathless laugh, Weiss scowled at ruby her face quickly becoming red*

Ruby;newsflash blood princess out there? There will be about a 100 things that will distract you and If you can't fix that you won't last long in this line of work and I say good riddance why don't you go back to atlas and get married ? Since that's about what good people like you are, being just a housewife

*Ruby said with a sickly sweet smile that made Weiss lose it*

Weiss:that's it!!

*Weiss jumped ruby but hit the back of the chair. Weiss eyes widen as she hears the click of Ruby's gun*

Ruby: superspeed remember? Now since I would rather not get detention on the first day I'll let you off with a warning

*Ruby gave Weiss space who turned around and saw port there with his arm crossed frowning deeply at Weiss*

Port:Miss schnee while what ruby did was inappropriate she didn't lie if you can't concentrate on the battle you will be one of the first to die, and detention for attacking a student you best believe this will be on your permanent record. Now to your seat NOW!!

*People eyes widen, even the Salem team eyes widen as it takes a lot to make port angry and Weiss accomplished that. Weiss kept her head down ashamed and embarrassed, port turned his head and looked at ruby*