chapter 47

Author note: since it's Christmas extra chapter this week

*ruby was looking up at the clock, it was finally Friday, and Pyrrha promised to come visit. Ruby's hand was moving up and down as she was getting impatient*

Glynda: she'll be here just relax a little, read a book

Ruby:you read a book

*Ruby grumbled bored out of her mind. Glynda just raised an eyebrow since she indeed had a book in hand, ruby just grumbled something and kept glancing at the clock*

Glynda:ruby do me a favor, and read that book title over there, I can't right read it from over here

Ruby:last i checked your legs works just fine

*Ruby grumbled, Glynda frowned and kept looking at ruby who ignored her, before Glynda could ask something the door rang. Glynda got up and opened the door*

Glynda:ah mis nikos hello, Ruby's been waiting for you, and Mr

Glynda:ah mis nikos hello, Ruby's been waiting for you, and Mr. Arc hello

Jaune;uh, hello Miss goodwitch I hope I'm not being a bothered, but uh, Pyrrha invited me

*Jaune said with and awkward smile, he rubbed the back of his head getting more nervous seeing Glynda's neutral serious expression*

Glynda: that's fine, please come in

Pyrrha:thank you Miss goodwitch

*Jaune and Pyrrha walked inside, ruby raised her eyebrow seeing pretty boy there with his hand full of something*

Ruby;what you Got there pretty boy?

Jaune:oh uh, well since your on bed rest and Pyrrha been telling me how your bored out of your mind. I uh, got you a little something

*Jaune placed the weird rectangular object on the table, and a even bigger cardboard rectangular object with pictures*

Ruby:are those... Multi color horses?

Jaune:uh yeah, when my little sisters get sick they would watch this show. I got the complete box set here and I thought that well since your on bed rest you might like to watch?

*Ruby shrugged and sat up straight on the couch, jaune smiled brightly as he started setting up the portable DVD player and putting the CD. Pyrrha sat down and jaune was about to sit down when ruby moved to where he was about to seat*

Ruby:I prefer this spot, it's closer to the window

Jaune:uh, sure ok.

*Jaune sat down on the only spot available next to Pyrrha, pyrrha was blushing slightly and she looked behind jaune to ruby, ruby smiled and her and gave her a playful wink.*

Pyrrha"ruby, thank you"

*Pyrrha thought happily, jaune was in-between the two girls. Ruby looked at him with curious eyes*