chapter 84

Ruby:ok....and this is my problem why?

*Ruby asked, it's been 3 days since Team Amazon and team JWBY went to a walk together. Ever since that little incident, Blake hasn't been to beacon, which made her teammates worried....well it made jaune and yang worried, Weiss was sleeping like a baby, and even spending a bit of time with ruby yesterday*

Jaune:well...it isn't, not really. And I'm not saying that you did anything wrong, since Blake did start it. But we figured that someone of your reputation, would be able to find Blake

Ruby:going for my ego, not a bad idea pretty boy

*Ruby said, putting ammo in her baby, she picked up one of the jackals and shot it at the target. Yang looked at ruby nervously, since the targets, looked suspiciously like their family. It also doesn't help that the one that looks suspiciously like ruby herself, was the one with the most bullets*

Ruby:but still no. I don't have time, to go and look for a little bitch that can't handle the truth. At least not for free

Jaune:oh! Uh yeah, I...I think I have some money, we can pay you for this mission

*Jayne said nervously, looking for his wallet, ruby snorted as she shot all the targets in the head, ruby shot the one that look like her, multiple times, in the head, which is totally normal, and isn't a warning sign, no of course not, why would you even think that*

Ruby:yeah, pretty boy, you two couldn't afford me. You would need to get snowflake to pay me. And seeing as she's not here....

Yang: come ruby please help us, you know Weiss isn't gonna pay for Blake, not after she found out, her parents have been the ones in charge, in attacking her family

*Yang said with a frustrated sigh, since she's been dealing with the fallout with Weiss, since she got back. Ruby on the other hand just shrugged*

Ruby:the begging only works, with angel. Xiao long, Blake is a big girl, she'll come home when she's good and....

*Ruby was silenced when the door slammed opened, the 3 of them looked and saw a very pissed off Pyrrha. Ruby flinched when Pyrrha glared at her, the anger was directed AT. HER.*

Pyrrha:ruby...why did Glynda told me, that you skipped on your therapy session ? 

Ruby:........

*You know the phrase 'beware the anger of a good man'? Well ruby didn't, and now ruby about to see, what happens when you poke the bear, since even the nicest bear in existence, is still a bear, and like casual geographic said on YouTube, a bear, is a bear, is bear, is a bear.*

Pyrrha:Because, hahahaha, because YOU TOLD HER, that I needed you for training?

Ruby:um...about that...

*Ruby gulped, her tail started to rattle in fear, when Pyrrha took one, just one step forward. Her animal side, was telling, no. Yelling ruby to run*

Ruby:I would love to talk angel, but I gotta help team JWBY find Blake, bye!!

*Ruby said quickly, she grabbed jaune and Yang's shoulder, and the 3 of them transformed into an explosion of rose petals, jumping out the window.*

Pyrrha:why do you refuse to be healthy?!!

*  Pyrrha screamed and since she was build different, in her rage, she jumped out the window, on the 5th floor, landing without a scratch and following the trail of rose petals*

Pyrrha:GET BACK HERE RUBY ROSE!!!!

With Weiss

*We see her in her teammates room studying, enjoying the peace and quiet, when she yelped, jumping out of her seat when the window was crashed opened, she snapped her neck at the cause of the noise, her weapon in hand. She saw a slightly green Jaune, and yang, with ruby landing gracefully, she quickly closed the window*