chapter 22

Last time

*Just a reminder of her curse and what it turned her into*

Salem:that's a promise I intend to keep....

Music:Somewhere in these eyes

Now

Days later

Pyrrha;oh great knight please save me, save me oh come save me!

*Pyrrha screamed on top of a tower, she was wearing a princess outfit waiving a handkerchief to the air. Out of the sea of darkness a shining knight came out on top of a fantastical horse, the knight too it's helmet off revealing jaune arc*

Jaune:don't worry my fare Princess I'll come and save the day, I shall slay the dark Knight and you and I will finally be reunited!

*Jaune said in a tone 2 times deep from his normal tone as he placed the mask back on and charged, out of nowhere a black knight appeared and charged at Jaune, the black knight took out her pair of revolvers and shot jaune dead ending the dream right then and there*

Real world

*Pyrrha woke up first with a yawn as she stretched gaining a few pops from her bones*

Pyrrha"MH... must've studied to hard yesterday if I woke up before ruby... stupid black knight next time Jaune is gonna be the one in the dress so I can show that knight not to interfere with true love!"

*Pyrrha thought as she looked at her team, Ren and Nora were sharing ren's bed. much to Ren's annoyance Nora was using him as a body pillow, Pyrrha looked at ruby's bed and saw her sleeping with the teddy bear she keeps hidden under her bed*

Pyrrha"honestly I don't understand why she makes such a big deal about that bear no one's gonna tease her about it.... well maybe Nora"

*Pyrrha thought as she she noticed Ruby's face crunch up, she was holding her teddy bear tighter as she mumbled something but Pyrrha was to far away to hear it. Pyrrha pretended to be asleep with ruby waking up jumping from her bed breathing heavily*

Ruby: it's over, it's over it's over....

*Pyrrha was getting concerned as she hear what could only be sniffling and a silent sob, and finally a hard slap*

Ruby:no. Don't cry, don't you dare cry, crying is for the weak, you are strong. You are stronger then that demon, you are stronger then the raven, you are stronger then the flower...

Pyrrha"what could she be referring too...?"

*Pyrrha thought as she let herself crack open an eye and saw the most adorable thing, ruby gave the teddy bear's little nose*

Ruby: at least this thing is works, no substitute for the original but it does the job

* ruby mumbled to herself before putting the teddy Bear back under her bed for safe keeping, ruby got up and went to wake up Pyrrha who faked yawned*