chapter 51

Author note: so, for those who don't know which is probably everyone. I'm from Puerto Rico, fun fact we have one of the longest Christmas celebrations, and today is dia de los reyes, aka the celebration of the 3 wise men that visit the baby Jesus. Basically a second Christmas, so as present you all getting a extra chapter

The morning after

*Unlike what ruby said last night, she didn't get any nightmares when she fell asleep, there weren't any good dreams, but there weren't any nightmares. There was just a dreamless sleep, which was alright with her. She took a deep breath and slowly opened her eyes slowly seeing Glynda still asleep next to her*

Ruby:what happened last night....

*Ruby muttered her sleepy mind still not fully awake, all she knew was that Glynda was spooning her, and ruby was a little spoon. She started cuddling closer to the warmth Glynda was giving out, that's when she flinched and the memories of yesterday came running back to her. Making her have a soft groan, that groan woke Glynda up and looked down at ruby*

Glynda:morning, sorry for having you on such a position, you were begining to cry and whimper in your sleep, so I had to hug you to make you feel better

Ruby:I...thank you kindly for that, yes. It did help, but please let go

*Ruby said softly, part of her didn't want to be set free, but you one doesn't change there toxic traits over night. Glynda did as she was told and ruby moved away from her, away from the warmth and sat on the bed. She placed her hands on her face and took a deep breath*

Ruby:I fucked up didn't I? I shouldn't have lost my cool with Pyrrha

Glynda:no. You shouldn't have. But it's understandable that you did, both of you said things that you shouldn't. Now the question is, what are you gonna do about it?

*Glynda asked gently rubbing her back, ruby got up and stretched. Glynda took that for her to get up and started changing for the day to start*

Ruby: I....I have to apologize?

Glynda:that's something you have to figure out for yourself, think about what you want, not what the alcohol you wants, or what others want. What does ruby rose want?

*Ruby bit her lip in thought, she nodded and walked to her room to change out of the pajamas*

Meanwhile with Pyrrha

3 days later

with Pyrrha

*Pyrrha opened the door to the dorm and walked inside. She was numb, has been since her fight with ruby. And she just wanted to go to sleep, after spending hours in class not being able to pay attention.*

Mini flashback

Port:and that's how me and my team finished off a group of highly dangerous grimms hahaha!

*Everyone was in class, Pyrrha glanced down at jaune, he's been giving her the cold shoulder since that daym she sighed and looked back at the board, remembering the story ruby told her when she faced the same race of Grimm*

Port:Mrs. Nikos!!

Pyrrha:eh?!

*Pyrrha yelped in surprised, she looked down at the professor who had a deep frown on his face and his arm crossed*

Port:now that I have your attention. Can you answer my question?

Pyrrha:uh...I..I'm sorry what was your question?

*Pyrrha said with a nervous chuckle, port didn't find it funny, quite the opposite*

Port:the question is how many days of detention you'll get