chapter 83

*it's been a couple of days since the adventure on vacuo, Ruby was slowly assimilating her way back to the horror that is school, and getting back to her mission, to infiltrate team CRME inner circle.*

In team amazon room

*Ruby was cleaning her new guns, half naked. Nora was coming down from a sugar and caffeine high, from the coffee flavor pancakes Ren made her. Ren was coming up with a new plan to get rid of ruby, since the man could hold a grudge like no other. And Pyrrha was walking into the room with an awkward smile on her face, that spelled trouble for ruby.*

Pyrrha:hey, rubes....you busy?

Ruby:just cleaning my guns, the last thing you need, is your weapons jamming on you in the middle of a mission

*Ruby said, not even looking at Pyrrha's directions. Pyrrha gulped looking at ruby, she's not gonna lie, she knew that after what ruby told her in vacuo, about how close she was to killing herself, having ruby have her gun, so close to her head, was troubling to see, tosay the least*

Pyrrha:cool, cool, cool, cool, cool, cool, cool, cool, cool, cool, so... Your not busy, to do something.....with me

Ruby:....I suppose not

*Ruby said, her heart starting to beat faster, at the notion that Pyrrha wanting to spend time with her, just the two of them.*

Pyrrha:cool, since team JWBY invited our team to hang out, and I said yes

Ruby:.... I'm busy

*Ruby said flatly, going back to cleaning her weapon, more grumpy then ever. Pyrrha winced, and walked up to her*

Pyrrha: please rubes, if you don't go, you know yang will just whine that you're not  there, and then I won't be able to talk with, Jaune normally

Ruby:you already, can't talk to him normally, your always stuttering when he gets close

*Ruby said, feeling bitter about it, she flinched when she felt Pyrrha's arms around her neck. Pyrrha was on her knees hugging ruby by behind, did I mention that Pyrrha was desperate?*

Pyrrha:please, rubes. I really want this, can't you do it, as a favor for me?

Ruby:...... I'm not talking to anybody

*Ruby said with a sigh, her heart, started to beat faster again, hearing Pyrrha's happy squeal, hugging her tighter*

Pyrrha:thank you, thank you, thank you! Oh we have to get ready! We can't go out looking like this!

Ruby:wait a damn minute, who the hell, said I'm changing? What's wrong with what I have on now?

*Ruby asked, she was only using a pair of panties, and one of Pyrrha's shirts, that covered up all that it needed to. Pyrrha raised an eyebrow, making ruby roll her eyes*

Ruby:fine, I'm changing, but I'm using my outlaw outfit, I ain't using the shit, Glynda made me buy

Nora:wait! You still owe me to use this shirt!

*Nora said, showing ruby a pink shirt with a rainbow icon in the middle. Ruby squinted her eyes, the want to shoot that shirt was big*

Ruby:I ain't wearing that.

Scene change

*We see both teams walking around vale, Pyrrha was happily holding on to a conversation with jaune, Nora and yang were talking about fights, and breaking legs. Weiss and Ren, talking about opera music. All the while Blake was on a book, and ruby was sulking by herself, wearing the rainbow shirt*

The Rose Of Vacuo जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें