Final Special: "Bizarro Ninja" Finale

The team consisting of you, Pixal, Skylor and Nya were seen already near the monastery.

"Hm. That's weird. Zane would have pick up." Pixal hummed in slightly worry.

"Meh. It's probably because the other boys told him to not speak to us, since they probably only wanna gloat at us for winning. Well not today!" Nya shrugged it off for it to be only teasing.

"Maybe. But he'd know between what a prank call and what an emergency call would be." Pixal still frowned.

"We'll find out soon enough, Pixal. Have faith in our boys. If they were able to get us to say yes for our hand in marriage than they can take on anything." Skylor placed a reassuring hand on the Nindroid's shoulder.

"Thank you." Pixal was glad people like her friends and family are able to be there for her.

"I got it! Since what we found is dark matter, what if the Ninja turned evil?" You theorized.

"Girlfriend. As much as I love you and your theories...I don't think that's gonna happen." Lowly chuckled Nya.

"It can!" You fought back.

"We'll see to it." Replied the Water Ninja in amusement.

"Zach. To inform you, the others and I are near the monastery." Said Pixal through the radio of the Land-Bounty.

"Understood, mother. Expecting your arrival in a few moments. Have you heard of father? I've been trying to get to him for the past hour." Replied Zach before questioning over Zane.

"I'm not sure, but be assured that they'll be back when we're back as well." Pixal didn't want to worry the Nindroid so she decided to tell him the boys are not too far from us.

"Alright. The back gates should be open to get the Land-Bounty inside the building." Zach stated.

"Thanks Zach! See you soon! You and Zane created a fine child, Pixal!" You said before praising the operator of the secret base.

"Thank you ver much, Sensei. Zane and I wanted to be parents for a long time. So having Zach as our son really fulfilled the both of us." Smiled Pixal, the vehicle she was driving was parked in the base.

"Mom!" The kids were seen running to their mothers.

"Adam! Emma! Hello, you two!" You kissed the two of them on their cheeks.

"Hi ma!" Grinned Adam, "We missed you." Emma said after.

"Well, I missed you two!" You said with a slight laugh.

"Hey kids! Had fun with Master Wu and Zach?" Smiled Nya, hugging her children.

"Mhm! We played video games. Learned a bit of how to train ourselves before we become students to be Ninja. It was awesome!" Explained Jessica to all they've done when the adults were gone.

"I won most of the video games!" Said Jesse.

"That's because I only showed you how to play with the instructions!" Retorted Jessica.

Nya only shook her head and hugged her kids again, "It's good to be back."

"You seem to have missed me a bunch." Teased Skylor picking up her son in her arms.

"Not my fault you guys took a while! Nice of you to be back mom!" Grinned Taylor.

"It is good to see you in perfect shape, mother." Zach greeted his mother accordingly.

But Pixal thought otherwise, giving her son a hug, "Thank you for taking care of my post when I was gone, Zach. You will already be a great operator."