Pirates VS Ninja

It was a new day in the new apartment I got for the team and Kai was training my brother as I prepared food.

"Good. Keep it up." Praised Kai as he had mittens as punching targets for Lloyd.

"Fists of Fury! Uhh! You can't even see 'em move, I'm so fast! Ha!" Gloated Lloyd.

"Save the gloating. It can only be used against you by your enemy." Reminded Kai.

"Oh, please! I'm ready to fight whatever you throw at me! HA!" Lloyd soon kicked Kai all the way to the kitchen next to the stove as I shrieked.

"Woah, grasshopper. You're not even ready to face my pinky toe." Teased Kai as he moved his foot.

"Not near the stove while I'm cooking boys! You could've gotten hurt! I don't want you getting a surface burn or something! Make sure you check your surroundings next time! And please, I installed a door for the training room for a reason..." You scolded as Lloyd apologized before hugging your waist.

"Sorry, sis! Didn't mean to make you worry!" Said your brother as you softened, "I can't stay at this face~ Anyone hungry?" Some of the boys soon went up to get some of my food I cooked.

"I see the student has become the teacher. And that you're relationship with your sibling, (Y/N) has sharpened you well. You will learn fast, Lloyd, with lessons from the five ninja." Said sensei.

"Great, now that lesson is done. How about some target practice? On Kai!" Suggested Kai making Kai flinch in fear a bit.

"You'll each get your turn, but first, I don't want you to be late for your next lesson with Nya." Remind uncle as Lloyd who was still hugging me whined.

"Aw! But when will I learn Spinjitzu?" Asked my brother.

"Patience. It will only be unlocked when the key is ready to be found." Said sensei as Lloyd groaned more before I consoled him.

"Ha! Sounds familiar?" Asked Cole.

"I wasn't that whiny." Countered Kai

"No. You we're worse." Retorted 'kindly' Zane.

"Hehe! Guys, I know we're trying to prepare Lloyd for the future, but it's hard to give him the best training in these conditions." Said Jay.

"Jay's right. I miss the Destiny's Bounty. Too bad it's gone." Said Cole.

"Hm. I see your point. Perhaps we could find somewhere else to aid in his journey." Said sensei.

~~~

"It's time we search Ninjago City for a more suitable place to train Lloyd." Said Sensei as we're in a sidewalk in front of a busy road as Lloyd held my hand.

"Oh, but sensei, Ninjago City is huge! It'll take us all day to find it on foot!" Said Jay.

"And without our golden weapons we have no Spinjitzu vehicles. How are we going to around town?" Asked Zane as I smiled towards my uncle.

"You'll learn to travel with these." Said sensei handing the team some coins.

"What are those?!" Asked Cole.

"They can transport you anywhere you want to go in the city." Explained Sensei as I couldn't help but giggle a little.

"Like a magic portal?" Asked again Cole.

"Ooh! Or a Spinjitzu vortex?" Added in Jay as I was laughing in the background a little.

"Hey, wait a minute, these are bus tokens." Cole finally understood what they are as me and my uncle laughed at them thinking it as a magical coin.