Special: "LEGO Ninjago - The Movie" Part 3 (Finale)

We continued to move forward to find my brother and father. So we can get the Ultimate Ultimate Weapon.

"Aaah!"

We heard a scream making us stop, "Was that you Jay?" Asked Kai.

"Excuse me. If I was screaming, your ear drums would've died." Corrected the blue Ninja.

"He's right. That's my brother! Oh no! Don't worry Lloyd, your sister's coming!" I agreed before yelling as I ran forward.

"Hey!" I heard a protest from Jay.

"Wait up, (Y/N)!" Called out Cole as the others had no choice but to follow me.

I found my brother and father, I ran towards Lloyd, "I heard a yell! Are you okay?! Did you get hurt?! Realize something about being a 16 year old boy?! Oh no...YOU HAVE A CRUSH?! SOME GIRLS AREN'T ALL NICE BABY BROTHER!"

While you were shaking your sibling, Garmadon was just in the background looking at the readers, "Yeah...she's nuts..."

"I'm fine but...I just feel weird..." he explained as I looked to see...

HIS RIGHT ARM IS GONE!!

"AAAH!" Now it was my turn to scream.

"What?! What's wrong?! You're getting me worried here." Asked my brother, me and Garmadon had to take a second to collect ourselves.

The others arrived and their reactions weren't even better.

"What?!" Repeated Lloyd.

"Um...you're fine! You're alright! It's not that bad of a problem...." Dad tried to make it seem like it wasn't such a big dilemma but it was...

"Just tell me!" Yelled my brother.

"I think I'm gonna pass out..." I mumbled already falling while someone caught me.

"(Y/N)?!" Jay wasn't sure on how to deal with a corpse so he gave it to the oldest of the group: Cole.

"Why me?!" Asked the victim, "Because you like her. And you're stronger at carrying a deadweight body." Explained Zane.

"Thanks Zane..." Sassed Cole.

"What happened to my sister? And what do you mean by 'like' her?" Lloyd was still in the dark about the situation.

"Your arm...It's a well...arm situation...? Just don't look down and don't worry about your sister. She's fine with the earth boy, who she toats like." Said Garmadon trying to avoid saying it directly and just brushed your problem off.

"Huh?!" By hearing that piece of information the so called 'Earth boy' grew shocked to hear that and looked at your face.

"What do you mean don't look down-AAAH!" Asked Lloyd before yelling since his arm isn't there anymore electing him to scream.

"Okay! Don't panic! Everything's gonna be alright." Garmadon tried to reassure his son, but he was just panicking on the inside.

"Don't worry?! My sister is out for the count and my ARM is gone!" Shouted the Green Ninja.

"Uh...Okay! Let's find it! What does it look like?" Asked the warlord.

"It's like my left arm except it's the right one...?" Specified the Ninja in distress.

"Okay! Move along! Go and find La-Lloyd's arm! Pronto!" Urged Garmadon to the Ninja Force.

"And you, keep my daughter safe. Make sure she gets the news lightly, and not too quickly or else she'll panic as well." Ordered the Oni towards Cole who nodded.