Ninja Roll

(Why not two eps in one day since I've ALREADY written this season up till season 6 and is planning on writing season 7?! I need some rest...)

"Skyler, Master of Amber, versus Jacob, Master of Sound. Fight! Fight!" Yelled Chen getting a bit more impatient.

It has been a full night after Cole's sacrifice, but we won't let that bring us down since he did not lose.

"Eenie, meenie, minie, mo, catch a Jade Blade by its toe." Said Skyler using her spear to break one of the large vases and search for the Jade Blade.

I saw Jacob use his guitar to guide him through the area since I heard he is unfortunately blind, but his hearing and sensory abilities make up for the lost sight.

Skyler shot an arrow at him as he dodged it in time and the other ones Skyler shot as Jacob jumped on some of them that were engraved in the wall and soon sent a large sound wave to her that she dodged making it break the base behind her instead.

"The Master of Sound has gotten strong since the last I saw him." Said my father as we all covered our ear because of loud noise.

I saw Skyler gently poke Jacob in the back making me a bit suspicious of her and soon gasped a little at what her power really is.

Jacob soon attained throwing stars and threw them at Skyler making her gasp and soon dodge them as she a high kart wheel to dodged them.

"Excuse me! Sorry! Gotta pass through! Sorry, all of these temple look the same. Did I miss anything?" Asked Kai not knowing that he angered the other contestants.

"Argh. By the looks of it, you didn't miss much." Said Jay as he pointed to the masters who we're holding their feet in pain since Kai stepped on them to get through, "Maybe we shouldn't be sitting together. I mean, the more they think we're a team, the bigger targets we put on ourselves."

"Don't say that. We are a team. Sure we just lost Cole and still can't find Zane, but we're a team. Just smaller. All the more reason to stick together." As we saw the masters starring making me stare back as Griffin Turner smirked at me making me only smile at him in acknowledgement.

"Skyler's fighting?!" Yelled Kai as he stood up.

"What has gotten him so exited?" Asked my father beside me.

"He had a crush on her until he found out they might be related." Said Jay trying not to laugh.

"If I may father. Kai, Jay, her element isn't fire. She's the Master of Amber, power of absorption." I said making my father nod.

"She can emulate the power of anyone she's touched." Added in my father.

"You're telling me we're not related?" Asked Kai excitedly as he shook my father a bit before going back to the fight.

"Oh, boy. Here we go again." Groaned Jay as I laughed.

"You we're like that back then with the whole Serpentine incident when you first went on a date with me then Nya JJ~" I teased him as he groaned even more.

"Can we please not talk about how I liked you back then?! Okay, you we're super pretty and kind and sweet and stuff. And then we realized we were only supposed to be platonic soulmates. So now, can I PLEASE just stick with Nya and let's just drop it?!" Yelled Jay a little.

I laughed with the others as I nodded, "Okay, okay, no need to yell Jay. Alright. Oh, looks like Skyler's about to win." I said as I saw her purposely making Jacob shot darts through the thin layer of the wall sheet so air can come in making it hard to notice where she is.